The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbro are determined to have us in a training kit every single season. If they create anything like that rumoured one it will be a disgrace. I’m still not over their 17/18 kit for us, that was an actual training T-shirt. Last year’s was a farce too and looked like a children’s kit.

I quite liked this years one to be honest although your right, the 17/18 one was grim.

Strange things kits aren’t the, everyone is bothered about them when they are first announced, give it two months into the season and it’s forgot about until next season.

As long as we win I wouldn’t care if we was wearing bright pink with redtube across the front...

Strange things kits aren’t the, everyone is bothered about them when they are first announced, give it two months into the season and it’s forgot about until next season.

As long as we win I wouldn’t care if we was wearing bright pink with redtube across the front...
Next year's kit right there folks.

Looks like a Richarlison Brazil shirt for my son's birthday this month. Stupid Everton losing out.

My god! shoot me now..... how hard is royal blue shirt with white collar and cuffs, white shorts and socks. Away is amber with blue shorts and amber socks, third kit can be more adventurous - lots of folks like black, or vanilla or army green. Have fun with that but don't mess with the first 2.
We'll hold fire until they're confirmed, you don't want to be getting shot over some jarg twitter post.

It's not worth it.

I really like both the Umbro Home and PSV away that have been announced today. Here are pictures for those that haven't seen them. Really hope Umbro keep up this season's work with us

D9AwN0TWkAE5UoE

D9AdB2cX4AEjiHz

I really like both the Umbro Home and PSV away that have been announced today. Here are pictures for those that haven't seen them. Really hope Umbro keep up this season's work with us

D9AwN0TWkAE5UoE

D9AdB2cX4AEjiHz

Looks like we’ll be getting the home kit template with some pattern of some sort on the top panel.

We should follow Liverpool’s lead and go for a different kit manufacturer. New Balance have delivered class kits for them even changing the colour and bringing in retro designs. We just get a blue version with some stupid design on whatever template Umbro have out.

Status
Not open for further replies.