The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we play palace away we are wearing bibs as our away kit and third kit wont have been released yet.

Everton FC 1994-2019:
Nothing Near the Best is Good Enough

If the third kit is correct, it's very nice, but I'm not sure when we will wear it, we will probably only need the home and away kits

i thought that Marcel was going to get involved in the kit design and manufacture going forward. i have no doubt he is an expert in everything. Hopefully its not the ones we have seen so far as they are crap.

The home kit from Martinez’s last season was class. For some reason they then added a stupid yellow bit to the sleeve for Koeman’s first.

And how come you have seen them?

The black/blue away is great... be out in October.

As I said, through my work. I saw the designs ages ago but I sign confidentially agreements which prevent me from revealing things on here or social media.

To be fair to Toffee Blues whomever they get their information from is top notch, it's fine for to me confirm that those designs they've made there in that tweet are basically very close to what the actual kits will be. They called Lossl out of thin air a few weeks back as well. One of the better social media accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.