The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we’ll be getting the home kit template with some pattern of some sort on the top panel.

We should follow Liverpool’s lead and go for a different kit manufacturer. New Balance have delivered class kits for them even changing the colour and bringing in retro designs. We just get a blue version with some stupid design on whatever template Umbro have out.
Umbro this season are much further away from templates than any of the other main kit manufacturers. Lots of different cuts/designs etc. Every single New Balance kit I've seen so far is one template, with all of them having a strange seam going from the armpits across the chest cutting the shirt into 2. That is a template, not what Umbro do.

I really like both the Umbro Home and PSV away that have been announced today. Here are pictures for those that haven't seen them. Really hope Umbro keep up this season's work with us

D9AwN0TWkAE5UoE

D9AdB2cX4AEjiHz
Sweet Lord, after seeing those two efforts, the sooner we ditch these amateurs the better!

Very sad that fan conceptual kits are some of the best kits around...from any brand.

Hull, could better although is a nod to their nickname I guess. Not my cuppa tea but hat's off for originality

Think the first one could be good if the pattern faded into blue like this year's third kit did, or if it was a much more subtle (shading/colour wise) design, maybe over the whole shirt. Second and third are exactly the same design but with different colours. Don't fancy either of them tbh.

Fave recent home kit:

Fave recent black(-ish) kits:

When we play palace away we are wearing bibs as our away kit and third kit wont have been released yet.

Everton FC 1994-2019:
Nothing Near the Best is Good Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.