The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a while to wait, only info so far is that the kids will have it for the school holidays...

We just ñeed some calm among all this uncertainty. Patience is a virtue, all good things come to those who wait.

Hope Hayden is ok mate.

Another new kit that will cost a fortune in August and half price at Christmas. I'm only bothered it's blue and looks better than the 2017-18 one.

Got a while to wait, only info so far is that the kids will have it for the school holidays...

Kids? Last time I saw a kid randomly wearing an Everton kit outside matchday would have been around 5 years ago. Seriously why do they bother with junior sizes anymore?

There certainly won't be any bloody point in about 15-20 years, regardless of whether BMD is a new stadium for us or there is a change of plan after the 17th consultation falls through and it becomes the 'LFC World Museum'.... because that's just our luck and what the 'people' want?

And no. It is not going to take much today to get my blood boiling.

I actually deleted my facebook of 12 years yesterday (seriously!). I just can't handle the inevitable shower of excrement.

Plus, every barstad advert is "LFC this" and "LFC that", even though algorithms merely know I'm into footy, so just assume I support that lot.

Prior to deletion I had 50 friends. At least half were reds, maybe three blues max all older than me. Rest DGAF. That fricking liver bird filter on profile photos just tipped me over the edge, as did the Granada reports, which interviewed Liverpool fans of the following persuasion:

- Southern English
- Thai
- Australian
- Other non-scouse entities

Sorry, went off topic, but I'm sure yous can understand.

Kids? Last time I saw a kid randomly wearing an Everton kit outside matchday would have been around 5 years ago. Seriously why do they bother with junior sizes anymore?

There certainly won't be any bloody point in about 15-20 years, regardless of whether BMD is a new stadium for us or there is a change of plan after the 17th consultation falls through and it becomes the 'LFC World Museum'.... because that's just our luck and what the 'people' want?

I actually deleted my facebook of 12 years yesterday (seriously!). I just can't handle the inevitable shower of excrement.

Plus, every barstad advert is "LFC this" and "LFC that", even though algorithms merely know I'm into footy, so just assume I support that lot.

Prior to deletion I had 50 friends. At least half were reds, maybe three blues max all older than me. Rest DGAF. That fricking liver bird filter on profile photos just tipped me over the edge, as did the Granada reports, which interviewed Liverpool fans of the following persuasion:

- Southern English
- Thai
- Australian

It helps to share, rant and move on.

I have been told that the kit consists of a shirt, shorts and socks. Imagine the fume if there were no shorts!

- Southern English
- Thai
- Australian

My little nephew has always got his Everton kit on my brother doesn’t like footy so I had to make sure he was a blue. I can kind of agree tho with Liverpool’s success an Everton giving us all a life of disappointment there will be more kids picking that lot but if your a Everton fan An your kid becomes a red your not doing your job properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.