The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
...well many people have young children who get excited about getting a new kit for their holidays and to play football or with friends in. Maybe that's just me.

...I accept that, but if the team are successful it doesn’t particularly matter if there’s a stripe in the shorts, or what colour the socks are. If we’re good, more folk will buy the kit and it’ll look fine.

...I accept that, but if the team are successful it doesn’t particularly matter if there’s a stripe in the shorts, or what colour the socks are. If we’re good, more folk will buy the kit and it’ll look fine.

...If the kit is nice and modern in a fashion sense, more people will buy it regardless of pitch performance.

I know what you’re saying mate but, looking back at 84-85 is great because the kit was boss. Home and away!

I know what you’re saying mate but, looking back at 84-85 is great because the kit was boss. Home and away!

...fine, but it really doesn’t matter much to me. As a kid I liked the Amber away shirt and it’s still great to see youngsters in Everton shirts. My new granddaughter is two months old and has her Everton shirt and shorts. Just want us to be good.

...fine, but it really doesn’t matter much to me. As a kid I liked the Amber away shirt and it’s still great to see youngsters in Everton shirts. My new granddaughter is two months old and has her Everton shirt and shorts. Just want us to be good.
Think a lot is to do with the merchandise aspect of the club mate, as opposed to the quality of the kit. Many people are going on their holidays, kids want to be seen in the new kits, but our marketing team are still stuck in the dark ages. We’ll have the slow drawn out release of kits up till the beginning of August, with my guess the away and 3rd kits not available till buy till late July early August. As other posters are mentioned they’ll be a sale of some kind in the kits come jan anyway.

If the club can't get anything as simple sorted with the new kit, god help us when the design of the new stadium is to be released? The club is run by amateurs.
Thankfully none of our marketing team will have any input into our new stadium I hope - as if it’s the case - we’d never get it built. Saying that I’m sure they’ll be involved in the selling of the corporate boxes and related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.