The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for all the info LCAB, it was certainly interesting.

Now to essay writing and the emirates tomorrow for me.

well thats it.

the end.

bit Cr*p to be honest, not even the outstanding performances of THT, LCAB and a cast and crew of GOT regulars could save this Kenwrong production going down the pan, oh well don't forget the bleach and flush on your way out.

cheers lads

good night all

Thanks LCAB and THT all your efforts are appreciated,if only Kenwright put as much effort into running our beloved club im sure we would all be a lot happier,cheers again guys

N'Zogz didn't sign in then, disappointing.

Good thread tho, nice one boys.

And remember,

no news is good news.

well thats it.

the end.

bit Cr*p to be honest, not even the outstanding performances of THT, LCAB and a cast and crew of GOT regulars could save this Kenwrong production going down the pan, oh well don't forget the bleach and flush on your way out.

cheers lads

good night all

Thanks so much for all the hard work mates! (LCAB and THT)

Thank you , lads .

From BOTH of us.

Especially to the Newbies .

Keep coming back and POST .

Over 1/4 of a million views of this thread! What a monumental effort. Just shows how much the fans care. Hats off to THT and L.C.A.B! Really appreciate all the time and effort you guys put in.

"Once Everton has touched you, nothing will be the same."

N'Zogz didn't sign in then, disappointing.

Good thread tho, nice one boys.

And remember,

no news is good news.

well thats it.

Thank you mate .

welcome , lad .

POST , kid ....

the end.

cheers lads

good night all

Thanks LCAB and THT all your efforts are appreciated,if only Kenwright put as much effort into running our beloved club im sure we would all be a lot happier,cheers again guys

Thank you lads . From BOTH of us ..

You , Pudsey , lid ..

Keep coming back ..

POST , mate ,....

Thanks LCAB and THT for your consistent effort in updating us. You guys are the first link that I visit for all everton stuffs!;)

Goodnight My Peoples ..

One of me MOST Stressful Days in a LONG TIME ...

Anyway , its over ..

New Month ; NEW START ...

Everton FC however , will be Same Ol' , Same Ol' , for a time yet , I fear ...

Look after Your peoples ...

Peace Out .

X

Last edited:
So I was literally cursing my blackberry today that just couldn't keep up with the posting. And then I was running in between meetings. And then I was borrowing my friend's iphone to login to see if there was any news, only to curse the AT&T service that is crap out here.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! But I got the final takeaway: no transfers.

WIENERS.

Thanks for bringing us the news guys, I will keep my fingers crossed for the summer. I have to think regardless of where our standings leave us in May; the next few months, Moyes, the remaining players and our financial situation are going to leave us in an interesting bind. Aka, we will not be able to get away with this two transfer windows in a row. One hopes.

Thanks for an entertaining several hundred pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.