The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen him play, no nothing about him, and have no knowledge of Greek football whatsoever.

With all that said, I'd still rather see him up front than Anichebe. ;)

Strikers at the club now... Saha, Anichebe, Beckford, Vellios, Baxter?

If Saha gets injured again... frightening.

We'll bag Marlon King for £9million in the summer mate...dont you worry about it.

Hi, first post on here. Just wanted to thank LCAB and THT for their hard work over the past few weeks. You both deserve a well earned rest!

I've never seen him play, no nothing about him, and have no knowledge of Greek football whatsoever.

With all that said, I'd still rather see him up front than Anichebe. ;)

Strikers at the club now... Saha, Anichebe, Beckford, Vellios, Baxter?

If Saha gets injured again... frightening.

Sums up my opinion too. I'd rather see Brett Angell up front than Anichebe though

FFS couldnt even get eagles in!

everton couldnt even afford to buy a player from burnley!!!

let alone compete with the stokes, birminghams, west hams ect... on the lone front!

HANGS HEAD IN SHAME!!!!

We're laughing stock Fozzy. I'm absolutly discusted and its not a good time to be a blue right now. Has Kenwright gone into hiding or something, not a sign of him and Moyes has been the one whose had to face the cameras and say theres nothing doing. Fuxake we cant even compete with Blackpool. Wouldnt be surprised if Moyes walked and who could blame him?

Kenwrong isnt a true blue. Hand on heart if any of us where in his position would we be acting the way he has. No. He loves the fact he's no1 at Everton, and too fking pig headed to do the right thing and walk away. This club is a joke, and anyone who says its not needs to get a grip on reality, coz the reality is we are sinking, and one day when we have sold all our top assests and no fker wants to come and play for us and we are out of the prem, (which i dont believe will happen btw) they may even agree we should have pushed harder for kenwrong to go now. Times up old man, stop raping EFC and its fans. Just told the mrs to go to bed and let me suffer in silence ffs. Sorry for posting this in the wrong thread.

Not trying to irritate or annoy here mate, but if Kenwrong walks away, what happens then?
If he was hanging on to the club by his fingertips, fending off buyersm fine, but seriously, what happens if tomorrow he says, right, i'm off and resigns as a director?
Until someone comes in with the cash to bankroll the club, unfortunately, it's better the ballbag you know in Kenwrong. The other board members don't inspire me as they don't really appear to give a toss.

Not trying to irritate or annoy here mate, but if Kenwrong walks away, what happens then?
If he was hanging on to the club by his fingertips, fending off buyersm fine, but seriously, what happens if tomorrow he says, right, i'm off and resigns as a director?
Until someone comes in with the cash to bankroll the club, unfortunately, it's better the ballbag you know in Kenwrong. The other board members don't inspire me as they don't really appear to give a toss.

True - better a true blue kill a club than some random foreigner right?

Status
Not open for further replies.