The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS couldnt even get eagles in!

everton couldnt even afford to buy a player from burnley!!!

let alone compete with the stokes, birminghams, west hams ect... on the lone front!

HANGS HEAD IN SHAME!!!!

We've sent 3 Strikers out on loan............yet, that was the area we needed to strengthen prior to any of them leaving and we've sold arguably our most creative midfield outlet and not replaced

Probably the worst transfer window ever? With 54 mins remaining?

Worse than that, it's 4. Yak, Vaughan, Agard & Silva, all strikers.
Who needs goals eh?

Brilliant news on the OS.

One reserve striker out, another one in.
Silva was obviously a total dud - going back on loan to portugal, albeit to the top tier. Not too bad, Lieria are currently placed fifth, so he has a bigger chance of going to europe than with us. Obviously, though, Silva could not settle with us and is probably doomed to be another Jukebox. Sadly, the same might be the case for Vellios. Hope the kid improves.

Our reserve team is hereby a frucking man city in terms of transfer acitivty.

As far as our first team goes, it's a sinking ship, and the rats on it are too frucking embittered and dumb to leave it.
(Rats being Kenwrong & co, obviously)

he aint no reserve player HE IS OUR 1 MAJOR SIGNING THIS WINDOW!!!! it all now lies on his shoulders!

Hi new on here,
Just to let you know ive been reading your thread with interest,ever since it started,seems a bit of an anti-climax though but thouroughly appreciate the effort, patience and commitment of LCAB/THT,and sympathise with the end result,never mind lads it aint your fault.Anyhow........ whens the next one starting

FFS couldnt even get eagles in!

everton couldnt even afford to buy a player from burnley!!!

let alone compete with the stokes, birminghams, west hams ect... on the lone front!

HANGS HEAD IN SHAME!!!!

Says it all there. Eagles even said he wanted to come to us but still nothing.

I say start Vellios on Saturday. He might be ace.

2207: DONE DEAL Everton have confirmed the signing of Greek teenager Apostolos Vellios. The 19-year-old striker has joined from Greek side Iraklis Thessaloniki for a nominal fee.

There you go, you can all get off your high horses now. EBEPTON have delivered.

Says it was 650,000 euros on his clubs website. www.iraklishellas.gr/stomatapushtis/vellios_24JhY

268 pages. 252,081 views just to sum up the above.

Goodnight Irene

Says it all there. Eagles even said he wanted to come to us but still nothing.

I say start Vellios on Saturday. He might be ace.

I've never seen him play, no nothing about him, and have no knowledge of Greek football whatsoever.

With all that said, I'd still rather see him up front than Anichebe. ;)

Strikers at the club now... Saha, Anichebe, Beckford, Vellios, Baxter?

If Saha gets injured again... frightening.

2207: DONE DEAL Everton have confirmed the signing of Greek teenager Apostolos Vellios. The 19-year-old striker has joined from Greek side Iraklis Thessaloniki for a nominal fee.

There you go, you can all get off your high horses now. EBEPTON have delivered.

Says it was 650,000 euros on his clubs website. www.iraklishellas.gr/stomatapushtis/vellios_24JhY

were watching the same feed mate.. I have been bombarding that lad with questions.

Kenwrong isnt a true blue. Hand on heart if any of us where in his position would we be acting the way he has. No. He loves the fact he's no1 at Everton, and too fking pig headed to do the right thing and walk away. This club is a joke, and anyone who says its not needs to get a grip on reality, coz the reality is we are sinking, and one day when we have sold all our top assests and no fker wants to come and play for us and we are out of the prem, (which i dont believe will happen btw) they may even agree we should have pushed harder for kenwrong to go now. Times up old man, stop raping EFC and its fans. Just told the mrs to go to bed and let me suffer in silence ffs. Sorry for posting this in the wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.