The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TONIGHT ....

Neither will there be ANY incomings ..

THERE !!! , I've said it .

There goes me Quarter Mill' .....

Ho-Hum .....

Vero , My Peoples ...

HOW WE ROLL , Retendre ...????

Nope, you will still get your quarter mil, as soon as the views update. I'll be asleep when it happens, but it will happen.

They need to get someone that can update the everton website page with news as its happened etc,not hours or days late,team news injury news and so on,half of people knew that news anyway

I am a southern toffee but my heart aches as much as the rest of my fellow Evertonians, this window has got to be a lesson to the masses that Kenwrong has got to go , no matter how much he says he loves the club he is destroying it and rapidly. It makes me so angry to see this happening!!! God help us if moyes walks in the summer i really fear for the future, we have all got to stand up and be counted now is the time to force this imposter out of our club and get some self respect back, hurts when you are at work all day with Yidds, chelskis & RS feeling happy about the way their clubs are being run and splashing the cash on players, whilst we cannot even muster a loan signing!!! Get out Kenright and take all your f**ki*g cronnies with you... Sorry for that rant in this thread, i dont usually do that but i am now seriously fu**ed off!!! peace to all my blue brothers....

totally agree mate 100000%

I'll take the blue & white one.
Yet another January transfer window passes where Everton let go more than they bring in.
I thought some of the seasons in the nineties gave me my lowest vibe with Everton, but I am properly running on empty now.
If I felt this low about things with my wife, I'd see a marriage counsellor. How do you translate that to your relationship with your football club.
I'm a realist, i don't expect us to buy without selling - I get it, we're brassic - but I thought we'd find SOMEONE to get on loan.
Steven Ireland, Jamie O'Hara, Robbie Keane, Daniel Sturridge, Roque Santa Cruz - all inter-Prem loans, not necessarily the players we'd all want but players who had Prem experience, could "do a job" and who'd compete for places.
I await the inevitable further bad news now, whether that be going out of the cup, injuries, transfer requests, resignations or administration, or several of those, or all of them.
But like a mug, in April, the form will drop through the door and I'll sign on again for another season of broken promises, frustration and torture. Because like it or not at times, Everton are my drug and all it takes to suck me back in is a last minute winner or a run in the cup or even just a belter of a goal.

mate thats spot on i was telling the old man im not renewing me and the lads season ticket if we dont give moyes a decent transfer kitty in the summer in-in my heart of hearts i know i will whatever happens-seriously disillusioned with this board at the moment though!!

Nope, you will still get your quarter mil, as soon as the views update. I'll be asleep when it happens, but it will happen.

Just hit 252,000+. Congrats LCAB. You and THT smashed the Donovan Thread in 20 days. Well done!

£1.5m bid for Neville...Does Tottenham fan Philip Green know something about our financial state?

Regardless of the flack this will get....he's worth more.
As someone who influences the team, even if he did wanna go, he won't stop that from him being the most influential person we can have on the pitch (even if it's voice as opposed to ability) and if we keep him to be a coach that in itself would save us a lot of money - something we're clearly incapable of doing but hey...

I just had to laugh at even Silva going out on loan - he was clearly worth the £700k

mate thats spot on i was telling the old man im not renewing me and the lads season ticket if we dont give moyes a decent transfer kitty in the summer in-in my heart of hearts i know i will whatever happens-seriously disillusioned with this board at the moment though!!

I'm glad someone's on my wavelength.

LCAB & THT, thanks for your efforts lads, it's just a shame there wasn't much cause for it in the end. One thing's for sure, even though we didn't sign any one of any real note, it was gripping!
I look forward to the Summer Edition! Let's just hope there's some activity of the right kind for you to fill us in on then!

We've sent 3 Strikers out on loan............yet, that was the area we needed to strengthen prior to any of them leaving and we've sold arguably our most creative midfield outlet and not replaced

Probably the worst transfer window ever? With 54 mins remaining?

Brilliant news on the OS.

One reserve striker out, another one in.
Silva was obviously a total dud - going back on loan to portugal, albeit to the top tier. Not too bad, Lieria are currently placed fifth, so he has a bigger chance of going to europe than with us. Obviously, though, Silva could not settle with us and is probably doomed to be another Jukebox. Sadly, the same might be the case for Vellios. Hope the kid improves.

Our reserve team is hereby a frucking man city in terms of transfer acitivty.

As far as our first team goes, it's a sinking ship, and the rats on it are too frucking embittered and dumb to leave it.
(Rats being Kenwrong & co, obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.