The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick a colour...
5473185-three-colorful-hanging-noose-of-rope-isolated-on-white.jpg

I aint having the red one mate

Daz1973

Hanging on in quiet desperation. Is the Everton way'.

Quality, and soooo appropriate...

And to contine the song...

The time is gone, the windows over, thought we'd someone new to play

:-D

Anyway, back to glee...

SSN saying we made a loan bid for wright-philips and we rejected 1.5 mill for captain phil. Right then, thanks for making the effort to keep us informed lcab & tht. I'm turning ssn off & buying a euro millions ticket. seriously now, very disappointing mr kenwright

SSN saying we made a loan bid for wright-philips and we rejected 1.5 mill for captain phil. Right then, thanks for making the effort to keep us informed lcab & tht. I'm turning ssn off & buying a euro millions ticket. seriously now, very disappointing mr kenwright

KENWRONG

Not true, I've always defended Bill when I could square the circle of the finances. This window we've raised £3M through player sales and freed up somewhere in the region of £100,000 a week in wages (more if you include Yobo) and we can't afford to bring in a loan player. Sign me up as a Kenwrong-er.

a disgrace , this club is a shambles and to be honest with you i would'nt of minded neville being sold, the chairman, the manager and the club captain are all as bad as each other. they should each have the moral courage to come out and tell us how it is...

2138: DONE DEAL It's not the news you've been hoping for Everton fans with the club agreeing an undisclosed fee for youngsters Shane Duffy and Jake Bidwell with Championship high flyers QPR.

FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.