The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous.

A kit supplier over-stepping the mark and selling itself at the expense of a client.

Those Hummel chevrons are a piss-take. It's less of a homage to the 1959-61 kit and more of a freebie marketing ploy on their part.

The only things you can say for it is that it has yellow on it (one of our official corporate colours) and that it's a logical change kit for away games - unlike that monstrosity with the sash.
Have you EVER actually liked any of our kits Dave?? lol

Another good design, sure to be polarising.

Imo Hummel have been excellent since the beginning, and I admit I wasn't to excited by the deal, but they have more than proved me wrong.

At least we are getting innovative, unique designs from them as opposed to the template rubbish that Nike and Adidas spew out for everyone.

The kits also seem well made. My two nippers have lived in all three of last season's, and the kits have held up to the abuse and multiple washings very well.

Yeah Hummel have been overall the best we've had in a while imo.

If I had to rank the kits this season would be:

1. Home
2. 3rd Kit
3. Away

I actually really like the stripe on the away kit but just not the colour think EFC should always be one of Blue, white, yellow, grey.

Think had the away kit been white with the stripe navy blue it would have looked boss.

Last edited:
I like it. My issue with it is the same as the home shirt, i just don't like those back half collar designs. Other than that though a really solid effort from Hummel this year. The thing i do like about this season compared to last is that all three kits are totally different. Last year all 3 shirts where basically the same template.

Have you EVER actually liked any of our kits Dave?? lol
I like the home kit and said so!

The thing generally with Hummel though is that they are the worst out there for putting their logo in the front window at the expense of their clients. Think of those Danish kits.

Last edited:
Disappointed with that 3rd kit. Was hoping it would be more like the one people were calling a 'Leeds Utd' kit, not look like it had been run over by a motorcycle. But at the end of the day, it's just a kit and it's how we perform on the pitch that is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.