The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tel you what's happened here: those 'kin divvies who advise the club from the Everton Fans Forum or whatever they're called have been telling them that we'd all love to see Everton playing in a kit that should have been ignored completely because it contains the colour red in it...and the club have gone with their ridiculous idea and will seek to sidestep the controversy by describing that sash colour as deep salmon or some such 'kin nonsense.

The whole organisation is a joke and a midden .

Behave Dave.

About 90% of fans on here have been asking for a kit exactly like that one season after season.

All Hummel have done is actually listen to the majority of Evertonians wanting that type of kit.

I actually hope it is red now. Hope it’s the exact same shade of red as their kit is.

It's not, it's burnt orange. Saw a higher res pic before. It's this.

1621549396094.png

I tel you what's happened here: those 'kin divvies who advise the club from the Everton Fans Forum or whatever they're called have been telling them that we'd all love to see Everton playing in a kit that should have been ignored completely because it contains the colour red in it...and the club have gone with their ridiculous idea and will seek to sidestep the controversy by describing that sash colour as deep salmon or some such 'kin nonsense.

The whole organisation is a joke and a midden .
Who’d have guessed you wouldn’t have liked it. Have a day off mate, unless you planned on going the game in full kit and shinnies.

If kinda reminds me of like a Liverpool type colour, kinda opposite of blue.

I like it.

Behave Dave.

About 90% of fans on here have been asking for a kit exactly like that one season after season.

All Hummel have done is actually listen to the majority of Evertonians wanting that type of kit.

The fans on that forum have the ear of the club. No one here does.

It's appalling judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.