The Illicit Power of Our Overpaid and Underachieving Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS.

Are you actually seeing that as achievement for these parasitic arseholes?
Hence why I put subjective. No I don’t think 10th is an acceptable position for this squad, equally I think 15th and the form were in, is not even remotely acceptable.

To say the squad isn’t good enough but offer defence of the manager is just flawed.

They are the SAME thing.
Well they aren’t are they.

We’re currently circling the drain. We’ve just been beat by the worst side the prem has seen in a decade perhaps?

Actions were needed. I’ve not said 10th is good enough, however it shows you this squad is capable of a lot more than is being currently offered. That stops with Benetiz.

Who do you want in now @davek. You truly are a lovable rogue.

Make no mistake - whatever your view on Benitez - this will be another casualty brought about by the dressing room at this club. Another group of players have downed tools and seen off another manager by the looks of it.

An attempt has been made to pull power away from the dressing room and toward the manager and they have reacted by handing in terrible performances.

It will happen again and again and again. It's the reason why this club will continue to go nowhere fast. We are utterly cursed by a culture of 'dont give a flying one as long as I'm paid'. The coaching staff beyond Benitez should be booted down the road. They've been there for years and have allowed this lack of professionalism to persist and probably encouraged it.

And so here we are: another managerial search (lost count of them) in the 6 years Moshiri has been here.

The biggest enemy this club has got and will continue to have are the frauds running around in blue jerseys on the pitch.

Get real.

Tell me I'm wrong...or maybe you support these players who've let this club down for years?
Nah you're completely right mate but Benitez was offering no solution to it all anytime soon either.

What's the alternative? Stick with the manager and get relegated hoping it gets rid of said problem players/ staff and then hoping that we have enough to bounce back up? We're on 1 point per game tonight thats enough to go down 2 out of the last 5 seasons and could be the same this season. Make no mistake if we went down we'd be screwed financially and probably end up like Sunderland and the stadium and anything else remotely good on the horizon would be gone.

Perspective: Our loss tonight took Norwich off the bottom of the table and gives them hope of survival. If they do survive someone else has to go down. That could easily be us. We still have to play Newcastle twice, under Benitez with these players how do those results go?

In 09/10 Burnley has 19 points after 18 games and went down. So it's not impossible or unlikely, it's a reality we're now staring in the face mate and if changing the manager changes that situation and keeps us up then so be it. Like I said, what's the alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.