The Great Everton Fire Sale

Well four players as either Godfrey or Patterson will probably go.

45-50 for Onana
5-10 for Maupay
10-15 Godfrey/Patterson
DCL last year of contract we might be lucky to get 20-25
If two or more clubs come in for him (which is very possible) he's worth twice that for sure. also, he may well sign an extension

I’d love for DCL to sign a new contract and keep him, but last year of contract I guess we have to think about how much he is worth to us if he runs his contract down… do we sell over a certain figure?
Ignoring our financial woes I don't see an equivalent striker around for less than £50-60m.
I wouldn't sell DCL, Branthwaite, Tarky or Pickford unless we were offered double market value.
Every one else has their price probably and can be replaced for similar or a bit less money.

How much does the club need to bring in to avoid a points deduction? Zero from all indications, as if everything else stays the same we should be -30million(with -120 million coming off of the books). How much will the club seek to bring in so Moshiri can get the cash to pay for the stadium etc? Probably like 40-50m.

I think Branthwaite gets sold with one other, netting that 40-50m and leaving enough for Kev to bring in 5-6 players(but only buying maybe 3 of those).

How much does the club need to bring in to avoid a points deduction? Zero from all indications, as if everything else stays the same we should be -30million(with -120 million coming off of the books). How much will the club seek to bring in so Moshiri can get the cash to pay for the stadium etc? Probably like 40-50m.

I think Branthwaite gets sold with one other, netting that 40-50m and leaving enough for Kev to bring in 5-6 players(but only buying maybe 3 of those).
Well we need around 60m for the Stadium and lets say around 15m a month till the Sky money drops in August.

So just under 100million I reckon, before 1st June.

When you played Champ 01/02 as Everton you'd never actively try to sell people because the debt just ate any money you received. Any transfers had to be super cheap or frees, and you were pretty limited on wages.

Welcome to Champ 01/02.

I think some of these valuations are a tad optimistic eg £15mil for Maupay, plus Keane is under contract for another year as is Holgate - a prospective buyer would need to match their current wages so this is very unlikely.
I'm pretty sure Brentford have the option to buy for around £15mil, so that's my basis. The Holgate one is definitely optimistic to be fair.

Branthwaite £31m to Manchester United (£25m upfront, £6m in add-ons).

Onana £44m to Paris Saint Germain (£30m up front, £10m in staggered payments, £4m in add-ons).

Calvert-Lewin £12m to Aston Villa.

I’m not sure on those prices, if it was 2004, maybe they would be right.

News articles have said £80m for Branthwaite

Between £70m and £90m for Onana

DCL hasn’t been linked with a move away for a while, but even in the last year of his contract he has got to be valued at over £20m
Bang average championship strikers are going for £20m