The Great Everton Fire Sale

I think Brainthwaite will get sold. Just can’t get impatient and let him go for less than what he is worth. United or Chelsea won’t be able to help themselves. I have faith that Dyche can find someone to come in to, not replace Brainthwaite, but at least give us solid defending to team up with Tarkowski to give us a fighting chance.

Onana will go. Pickford will stay.

Onana will be leaving for £60m to balance the sheet. Should sell Holgate, Keane and Maupay to get some money in.

All other important players will stay.

Ndidi coming in for free to replace Onana.

Release wage thief Ali, Gomes and Lonergan. Young should go too. Should save £300k wages per week out of these.

Renew contracts of Coleman and Gana for one year. Should give extensions to Calvert-Lewin and Godfrey.

Should only take Harrison on loan again. To spend £20m on him is ridiculous.

Will sign a couple of freebies and loans as new recruitments.
To elaborate

Keep (16): Pickford, Patterson, Tarkowski, McNeil, Calvert-Lewin, Virginia, Beto, Doucouré, Mykolenko, Godfrey, Coleman, Gana, Chermiti, Branthwaite, Garner, Dobbin.

Sold for cash: Holgate, Keane, Onana (I would love to keep him if we don’t need to balance the sheet), Maupay.

Not sure: Harrison (another loan makes sense), Young (Release. Given his age and wage)

Release: Danjuma, Gomes, Dele, Lonergan.

If Harrison comes in for another loan and Young stays on, we need Ndidi (as Onana replacement) and another midfielder who can play CM and AM. We also need another two wingers. 1 senior and another young player as 4th choice on the wing…

If we add a third choice keeper on top of that, the squad members are around 23 excluding youth players like Warrington and Onyango.

Hopefully someone will come in and buy Maupay for a few million. Likewise with both Keane and Holgate in an ideal world but we’d need another backup to be in front of them two either way.

Selling Onana wouldn’t be the end of the world which is why I think we need to keep hold of Branthwaite as he’s more key.

The likes of Gomes, Ali and possibly Young been released would free up a lot of high wages and I think Harrison should only be signed on another loan.

If we sell the mentioned players above, then it’d allow us to get a couple decent quality players and a couple of younger players in both midfield and defence as backups or players who’ll be ahead of the likes of Keane, Holgate, Godfrey, Harrison and McNeil and replacements for Onana and a new RB.

I think Dyche will offer Young a year extension.

If Young leaves, the obvious replacement will be one from Ben Johnson, C Taylor or Aina. All of them are freebies.

I think Brainthwaite will get sold. Just can’t get impatient and let him go for less than what he is worth. United or Chelsea won’t be able to help themselves. I have faith that Dyche can find someone to come in to, not replace Brainthwaite, but at least give us solid defending to team up with Tarkowski to give us a fighting chance.

Onana will go. Pickford will stay.
Well we need to sell someone before June30th according to the PSR experts. To what extent I don’t know, but if no one else is sold during that time, and he is the only prize asset attracting interest we have no choice.

I be very surprised if Pickford goes just from a lack of clubs who need a keeper or who he'd want to go to. I'd guess Chelsea aren't too attractive to him, and if it wasn't for where he's from maybe Newcastle would've been an option

Don't want to sound doom & gloom but since we're skint and everyone knows it, I don't see us getting top dollar for our valuable assets!

Money In
Onana: £35-40m
Branthwaite: £45-50m (unless there's some kind of bidding war)

Release (Wages Saved)
Dele: £100k p/w (£5.2m)
Gomes: £112k p/w (£5.8m)
Danjuma: £52.5k p/w (£2.7m)

Retain
Coleman
Young
Gueye
Harrison (Loan)
Lonergan

Total: £80m + £13.7m (£93.7m)

Of the available cash we may be able to reinvest around 15-20% of it ~£14-18m, with 2 x free transfers at £60-80k p/w (£7.4m) & a few loan players around £40-50k p/w (£7.8m) that's the best we can hope for!