The Great Everton Fire Sale

I think Onana, Maupay and Godfrey or Patterson will be sold. I also have a feeling Calvert-Lewin will be off. All bringing in around £80m.

Gomes and Dele to leave, would like to keep Gana for another year. Saving around £11m.

Loan out Holgate if anyone will take him.

Hopefully Leeds miss out on promotion and we’ll get Harrison for another year.

Get as many free transfers and loans in as possible.

Coleman and Young will get another year.

Pickford, Virginia, Tryer

Branthwaite, Tarkowski, Mykolenko, Keane, Young, Coleman, Patterson/Godfrey

Garner, McNeil, Dobbin, Doucoure, Gana

Beto, Chermiti

We’ll need:

Right back or centre back depending on Patterson or Godfrey being sold
2 cm
2 wide attacking midfielders (with pace please)
2 attackers

Obviously anyone on a years contract, who the club don't want or don't want to sign for another year.

Keane and Holgate, for starters. Yes I doubt they will be easy to sell. But surely they are up for sale?

DCL of he doesn't agree a deal.

I think Onana, Maupay and Godfrey or Patterson will be sold. I also have a feeling Calvert-Lewin will be off. All bringing in around £80m.

Gomes and Dele to leave, would like to keep Gana for another year. Saving around £11m.

Beto, Chermiti

We’ll need:

2 cm
2 attackers
Agree with this but hope we keep DCL. I'd let Doucoure go if we have money for a genuine 10. I'd also like to replace Beto - lovely fella but as someone said - like a loose horse in the National.

Don't want to sound doom & gloom but since we're skint and everyone knows it, I don't see us getting top dollar for our valuable assets!

Money In
Onana: £35-40m
Branthwaite: £45-50m (unless there's some kind of bidding war)

Release (Wages Saved)
Dele: £100k p/w (£5.2m)
Gomes: £112k p/w (£5.8m)
Danjuma: £52.5k p/w (£2.7m)

Retain
Coleman
Young
Gueye
Harrison (Loan)
Lonergan

Total: £80m + £13.7m (£93.7m)

Of the available cash we may be able to reinvest around 15-20% of it ~£14-18m, with 2 x free transfers at £60-80k p/w (£7.4m) & a few loan players around £40-50k p/w (£7.8m) that's the best we can hope for!
We bought Onana for £35m so would actually lose money if we sold him for that, which given he's wanted by 4 or 5 clubs seems unlikely. We've already put a minimum £80m price on Branthwaite who's also wanted by a number of clubs.

We bought Onana for £35m so would actually lose money if we sold him for that, which given he's wanted by 4 or 5 clubs seems unlikely. We've already put a minimum £80m price on Branthwaite who's also wanted by a number of clubs.
We paid 33m for Onana, if we sold him for 35m we would make a profit of 1.6million.

Beto, Chermiti

We’ll need:

2 cm
2 attackers
Even a low price for those first five players you mention must expect over 100 million for them ?!

Agree with this but hope we keep DCL. I'd let Doucoure go if we have money for a genuine 10. I'd also like to replace Beto - lovely fella but as someone said - like a loose horse in the National.
Doucs doesnt really play as a 10 for us, he plays as a 2nd Striker, not a playmaker, I suspect if Doucs was ever replaced he would be replaced by a similar type of player and not a playmaker.

I think Dyche prefers his "number 10" to sit in the midfield.

I’d love for DCL to sign a new contract and keep him, but last year of contract I guess we have to think about how much he is worth to us if he runs his contract down… do we sell over a certain figure?