The Galloot

Do you want him as manager?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but see that isn’t what I said. But then you knew that.
I have the evidence as you do: he's been part and parcel of every regime for the last 8 years and never walked when they all had to.

Then he was handed his chance last time around and stunk the gaff out by the end with his sterile clueless formations and tactics.

I have the evidence as you do: he's been part and parcel of every regime for the last 8 years and never walked when they all had to.

Then he was handed his chance last time around and stunk the gaff out by the end with his sterile clueless formations and tactics.
Para 1: yes that’s factually accurate, but neither you nor I have the faintest idea the varying degrees to which he was or wasn’t involved with each of those various regimes. He may be ENTIRELY to blame for our malaise over the last 7 years, he may be almost blameless. I just don’t feel the need to pretend I know things that I don’t.

Para 2: well that’s just a lie. He got 5pts from 3 games against 2 CL sides and one EL side. Would he have continued amassing points at that rate? Unlikely, but again neither you nor I know the answer.

I. Don’t. Know. Underrated words, Dave. And words that you could do with learning.

Para 1: yes that’s factually accurate, but neither you nor I have the faintest idea the varying degrees to which he was or wasn’t involved with each of those various regimes. He may be ENTIRELY to blame for our malaise over the last 7 years, he may be almost blameless. I just don’t feel the need to pretend I know things that I don’t.

Para 2: well that’s just a lie. He got 5pts from 3 games against 2 CL sides and one EL side. Would he have continued amassing points at that rate? Unlikely, but again neither you nor I know the answer.

I. Don’t. Know. Underrated words, Dave. And words that you could do with learning.
Stop farting about, get off the fence and make a choice

Status
Not open for further replies.