The feel good thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBain

Player Valuation: £80m
Benitez? why bring off both of our main strikers with 15 minutes to go why!?
Bring on Lucas and sit back on a 1-0 lead, thats what happens... it feels like a defeat more points dropped [Poor language removed] so angry its un real.

MORE POINTS DROPPED.

I agree that Skrtel was well below par tonight.

I'm still [Poor language removed] fuming so perhaps I shouldn't even write on this board. But did Keane even touch the ball today?

Pathetic.

these past few weeks feel like being repeatedly being punched in the kisser by mike tyson

another two points dropped against [Poor language removed] teams at home, nto [Poor language removed] good enough.

bottled it!

On the plus side, still 6 points clear of 5th place!

Next up Chelsea.

Fantastic.

Horrible week for us. I don't think Rafael jinxed it, because I don't believe in that, but it sure does look like it to everyone else.

We obviously don't have the bottle to win this league.

Biggest load of [Poor language removed] I have ever [Poor language removed] seen.

I will be gutted to see Keane in a Liverpool jersey again. [Poor language removed] all this defending him and supporting the guy. He is paid to score and create goals. At this moment in time he is doing [Poor language removed] all to justify his place in the team. Absolutely [Poor language removed] all. He has missed sitter after sitter. No more. It's time to stop making excuses for the piece of turd and move on. Masch back for Keane, and Gerrard in behind Torres. Or if we're going with two upfront - Ryan Babel. At least his pace offers a threat. In no circumstance does Keane deserve a place in the team. Pile of wank.

Absolutely not good enough all round tonight. How many chances did we create? Less than them I suspect. We have missed an excellent chance to get ahead again. Psychologically, this will give the Mancs everything they need to push on and retain their title.

I am fed up defending this team week after week for their performance and/or result. Time to find some [Poor language removed] bottle and fight for this title. No more excuses.

Yes - get behind the team. But for [Poor language removed] sake open your eyes and realise that they have to be held accountable for too many dire performances and results. It is costing us big time.

Time to take our heads out of the sands and start fighting like [Poor language removed], in the hope that those [Poor language removed] drop points.

I feel [Poor language removed] sick.

and this gem...

Not spending money is costing us.

Feels good to be blue....

I'm wondering if perhaps we shouldn't be considering a cheeky bid for Keane. No player can be that anonymous by accident. Clearly he had something he wanted to tell us.
We could even go to £5million. Well ok £2 million plus Carragher to clean the bogs.

yep makes me feel good.;)

About Keane never did like him and I was really pigsick when there was talk of us going for him. How much did the RS pay for him? lollol

The Liverpool Way

mBurningMoneyBrown.jpg

£20 mill for Keane:eek::eek::eek: How much did our whole team cost?? £26 mill or thereabouts, (obviously not bearskin head because he did not play tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.