The Fanbase - it's your fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there on Saturday and there was one particular moment when Tom Davies looked up and was about to hit an inch perfect pass to Tosun, who was making an incredible run into space at speed (well he hadn't actually started it yet but it was clear what he was going to do) but then a bloke near me shouted 'I don't know about skateboarding you're playing like you've been WATERboarded lad' and everyone was in bulk but Davies looked up and I think he had a tear in his eye and he said 'You hear that Cenk?' and Tosun said 'yeah mate bang out of order let's not complete this dead good move and from now on just give it away when we get it' and they did and we didn't win so it just goes to show you get what you deserve because Goodison is toxic. Great site lads.
2/10. Might wanna leave the comedy to the better lads

It's not all the fans, it's just me.

If it makes you feel better, please feel free to have a rant. My fault for NEVER having booed the players off the pitch or moaned at a game about a player's performance - if I had done so properly, we might get a better standard of play and some craft from our lovely boys out there.

Mea Cupla, desculpe me.

If you think it's bad now, you should have seen it under Martinez:coffee:

I admire the mental fortitude of any fan who wasn't booing their head off in the final few months of Martinez's third season.

We utterly fell off a cliff that season and it was a very painful time to be an Everton fan.

Fans are to blame at times, absolutely.

The Park End made Stones run away to City. The Bullens abuse of Barkley saw him get off.
The family having a go at Romelu, well yenno.

The fella who sits behind me, both home games so far has just cried out ANOTHER MARTINEZ THIS SILVA. Not even given him a chance yet.

It’s a joke.

Probably better to just buy a new fan base really
31975421.jpg

Its the aggression towards our young players that baffles me.

Just search some of the social media stories and player threads on here, for the stuff people are calling young lads. Bit sad really.

with respect to the social media stuff, you could literally post a picture of a new puppy and some idiot would comment saying I hope the puppy gets run over

I think it's unfair to judge fans based on social media, it's absolutely full of divvies ( trolls are they called? ) people who are only signed up to twitter etc to have a go at people

Are the fans the reason men are left totally unmarked in or around our six yard box and a goal is conceeded every game due to this?

Fans are to blame at times, absolutely.

The Park End made Stones run away to City. The Bullens abuse of Barkley saw him get off.
The family having a go at Romelu, well yenno.

The fella who sits behind me, both home games so far has just cried out ANOTHER MARTINEZ THIS SILVA. Not even given him a chance yet.

It’s a joke.

Be’ave, Connor.

If Stones had had his way he would have been long gone before he tried playing Billy Big Balls in his own penalty box late on in a tight game.

He would have “run off” to Chelsea long since :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.