The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny this guy on the radio telling us not to blame the board or blame Moshiri or Blame Benitez. But we've been falling as a club for 30 years and the last 5 years despite the zillions we've not progressed we've gone backwards.
Yet you don't want to blame them? Aye aye aye.

Time to bring some real football people in.

Brands - No mark tosser who’s proved his incompetence for years.

DBB - A teacher/charity manager who bizarrely was chosen as a CEO of a company worth hundreds of millions of pounds… Where on earth would this ever happen other than Everton?

Kenwright - Fat old luvvie that needs to be cut out of the club like the insidious cancer he is.

Seeing the faces of DBB, Bill and Brands on the tv was a grim reminder that they’re making decisions. Marcel Brands had the nerve to shake his head at what he was watching - mate, this is on you, you’ve assembled that shower, you should be shaking your head at yourself.
1638399636360.png

Moshiri is getting away with murder the new stadium is getting him off the hook .he couldn't run a bath absolute tool, who's your next manager you knobhead, suppose you'll tell talkshite first

The more I think about it, the less it makes sense to me that Kenwright is still hanging round.

Moshiri should have given him his marching orders early doors, obviously. Maybe even given him 12 months grace as a transition kind of thing and then off you pop.

Whilst he’s unfortunately still here, if he loves the club as much as he proclaims, why does he not do the decent thing and step down from all official duties and just become a regular shareholder, fan, whatever? He’s a polarising figure (putting it mildly) and his presence offers nothing positive but riles up his critics resulting in friction between Evertonians and the club.

The more I think about it, the less it makes sense to me that Kenwright is still hanging round.

Moshiri should have given him his marching orders early doors, obviously. Maybe even given him 12 months grace as a transition kind of thing and then off you pop.

Whilst he’s unfortunately still here, if he loves the club as much as he proclaims, why does he not do the decent thing and step down from all official duties and just become a regular shareholder, fan, whatever? He’s a polarising figure (putting it mildly) and his presence offers nothing positive but riles up his critics resulting in friction between Evertonians and the club.
Exactly he won't step down as he's an ego maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.