The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need huge sweeping changes from top to bottom but the people at the top of the club know nothing about football. The stadium is priority and that is never a recipe for success at a football club. If the priority is anything other than winning the next football match, then you will never see success

We need fundamental changes and people with a hunger to succeed but the appointment of Benitez was the final evidence that the boards ambitions do not match our ambitions as supporters.

I will always remember David Moyes saying when he meets Kenwright during preseason to discuss plans and aims, first and foremost it's to avoid relegation. That low level of ambition is still around today and it's pathetic.

Our CEO has an honorary professorship and goes round titling herself and being called Professor everywhere. Bill Bailey has an honorary doctorate but he doesn't go round saying "call me Dr. Bailey".

I will always remember David Moyes saying when he meets Kenwright during preseason to discuss plans and aims, first and foremost it's to avoid relegation. That low level of ambition is still around today and it's pathetic.

Our CEO has an honorary professorship and goes round titling herself and being called Professor everywhere. Bill Bailey has an honorary doctorate but he doesn't go round saying "call me Dr. Bailey".
Very true, unlike a doctorate. A professorship only really applies to the place where it was given.

Our fans on here are arguing about who was better carlo ,Rafael. Both couldn't get a steady tune out of this squad ,clowns above have done this we have a miss mash of 5 managers .wtf is going on at finch farm like a series of casualty.

Hopefully this is an appropriate thread for this. I agree with a lot of these points if not all of them. The problem is patience. If you want to do all of these things you also have to accept the club may not be really good in terms of first team results for a good few years. If we can as a club agree that it is what is necessary it is not too late to get this where we all want it to be.

Hopefully this is an appropriate thread for this. I agree with a lot of these points if not all of them. The problem is patience. If you want to do all of these things you also have to accept the club may not be really good in terms of first team results for a good few years. If we can as a club agree that it is what is necessary it is not too late to get this where we all want it to be.

He is spot on. We need a culture change first which involves draining the swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.