The Everton Board Thread

Hopefully this is an appropriate thread for this. I agree with a lot of these points if not all of them. The problem is patience. If you want to do all of these things you also have to accept the club may not be really good in terms of first team results for a good few years. If we can as a club agree that it is what is necessary it is not too late to get this where we all want it to be.

Having read through this list I reckon at best one of these things might happen.

Having read through this list I reckon at best one of these things might happen.
And it'll be no.10. Give fan groups the opportunity to improve matchday experience.

The only people to be involved in 'fan groups' will be sad pathetic nerd weasels with no lives, who will jabber on incessantly about being in a fan group to justify their pointless existence.

You get up, you go the game, you hope we win then you leave feeling disappointed at least half the time.

Everton that....

This is a reason why we are the no.1 fan base in the country concerning alcohol consumed on a matchday.

And it'll be no.10. Give fan groups the opportunity to improve matchday experience.

The only people to be involved in 'fan groups' will be sad pathetic nerd weasels with no lives, who will jabber on incessantly about being in a fan group to justify their pointless existence.

You get up, you go the game, you hope we win then you leave feeling disappointed at least half the time.

Everton that....

This is a reason why we are the no.1 fan base in the country concerning alcohol consumed on a matchday.

lol this is so sadly true lol

I will always remember David Moyes saying when he meets Kenwright during preseason to discuss plans and aims, first and foremost it's to avoid relegation. That low level of ambition is still around today and it's pathetic.

Our CEO has an honorary professorship and goes round titling herself and being called Professor everywhere. Bill Bailey has an honorary doctorate but he doesn't go round saying "call me Dr. Bailey".
Never knew Prof. DBB was honorary title. That's embarrassing.

Everton that....

Last week v West Ham in the Main Stand,they were selling Carling not realising all the stock was 0% until it was pointed out....Everton that(true story!!) lol lol lol