The Everton Board Thread

Not having a go at your grammar, I’m more surprised you aren’t annoyed at Bill still hanging round.

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but the statement doesn’t say he is only here until after the “transition period.” He doesn’t want to leave.
I didn't say I wasn't. I was saying let's not get annoyed about Chong being appointed permanent CEO when it hasn't happened... since that's what we were talking about.

On the second bit,I think pretty much every bit of reporting says that he offered his resignation but was asked to stay on by Moshiri? I think that's a bad decision from FM (but who's surprised at him making a bad decision at this point?). The idea of having some continuity is not inherently a bad one - but Kenwright has reached a point where he's so toxic with the fanbase, that someone else should have been picked for that continuity.

I didn't say I wasn't. I was saying let's not get annoyed about Chong being appointed permanent CEO when it hasn't happened... since that's what we were talking about.

On the second bit,I think pretty much every bit of reporting says that he offered his resignation but was asked to stay on by Moshiri? I think that's a bad decision from FM (but who's surprised at him making a bad decision at this point?). The idea of having some continuity is not inherently a bad one - but Kenwright has reached a point where he's so toxic with the fanbase, that someone else should have been picked for that continuity.

I imagine Bill’s “resignation “ was choreographed to death, making out he will ‘fall on his sword, but he would love to take some of the burden off dear Farhad, if only one man and his dog didn’t leave the bedsheets out.’ Master manipulator.

I imagine Bill’s “resignation “ was choreographed to death, making out he will ‘fall on his sword, but he would love to take some of the burden off dear Farhad, if only one man and his dog didn’t leave the bedsheets out.’ Master manipulator.
Again... there is no reporting to back this up (including from reporters who are not on "team Bill"), so "imagine" is the correct word... And even if it was correct, it's still FM to blame, because he can bin Kenwright at a moment's notice, it makes no odds what Kenwright wants.

Moshiri is a car wreck.

We'll now see campaigns that ultimately increase scrutiny on Moshiri and inevitably his association and puppeteering from Usmanov.

This will get nasty - we'll see campaigns go from match day to offices.

Absolutely the last thing we needed this summer.

We need Moshiri out of this club, by selling or forced regulation.
They threw away any good will they won last week and poured petrol on the fire.

Wrong John Spellman. You are talking about the ex City of London, now IoM financier. The guy joining our Board is the ex PWC guy who worked in the Canadian Energy Sector and latterly in UK facilities/utilities businesses.
Canada you say?

0139C7F3-CC1B-4AD8-BD9A-FB1ECD8A8F27.jpeg

CE12FE02-3D54-41DF-8714-C4B485B58392.jpeg

But in reality, he is one of Moshiris mates who has worked with him at board level before according to the echo.

But is HASN'T happened. You just think it WILL happen.
This is exactly it if he was ready to quit you quit not wait around for a meeting to get smoke blown up your arse to make you think oh I know I’ll stay.

Moshiri is just as bad thinking that the fans will continue to be accepting of the decisions he’s making like the fat Spanish waiter etc. eventually you fight with fire you get burned and I think that’s something that he is getting closer and closer too

When you're on a downward spiral, the last thing you want is continuity :D

It's like a Doctor refusing to give you antibiotics for the Clap because it would be bad for continuity.