The Everton Board Thread

This is exactly it if he was ready to quit you quit not wait around for a meeting to get smoke blown up your arse to make you think oh I know I’ll stay.

Moshiri is just as bad thinking that the fans will continue to be accepting of the decisions he’s making like the fat Spanish waiter etc. eventually you fight with fire you get burned and I think that’s something that he is getting closer and closer too
It's not at all unheard of for (usually high ranking) officials at companies to stay on for a transition period when resigning. Bob Iger at Disney (the first time round) springs to mind.

Now I still think it's a mistake from FM, because of the toxicity around Kenwright... but the fact he's stayed on definintely does not mean he'll remain in place any more than short term. Now obviously he might do too - my point is just that none of us know, so saying "that's it, he's here forever" is just not a statement that can be made right now.

It's not at all unheard of for (usually high ranking) officials at companies to stay on for a transition period when resigning. Bob Iger at Disney (the first time round) springs to mind.

Now I still think it's a mistake from FM, because of the toxicity around Kenwright... but the fact he's stayed on definintely does not mean he'll remain in place any more than short term. Now obviously he might do too - my point is just that none of us know, so saying "that's it, he's here forever" is just not a statement that can be made right now.
No I fully agree mate but basing on what kenwrong has been around long enough and knows the way the fans can turn in an instance last season is a prime example. You’d think he would just say no enough enough but that being said he like any major business might just wait to vote in a new chairman and then get up and hopefully leave but history says that probably won’t happen

So wake up to find out that although still keeping Geoffrey at the Helm, Rod, Jane and Freddy have finally been replaced by Zippy, Bungle and George..

Should have I expected anything more !! 🙄

The wording on the announcement reeks of that snake prentice, the worlds best communications manager.

That toad will be dancing a jig now that Chairman Bill is sticking around like poo to a blanket.

No coincidence in the choice of image, IMO.

1687525637737.png

The wording on the announcement reeks of that snake prentice, the worlds best communications manager.

That toad will be dancing a jig now that Chairman Bill is sticking around like poo to a blanket.

We know how this plays out mate

Any protests, particularly one tonight and it’s mocked

The club make a few signings and maybe some ok results as the season starts

The narrative will be don’t protest, get behind the team, he’s going soon etc.

Copy and paste as usual.

I’d love to be wrong but that’s what I see happening, all the while the bigger long term future isn’t considered

Said it earlier, had enough now , no more .

No coincidence in the choice of image, IMO.

View attachment 215052
no way is he
I've personally no issue with Kenwright. His position as Chairman is not the reason for us being crap at football.

Be careful what you wish for. In a sport that's rapidly going down the pan, whilst selling its soul to whichever corporation/sovereign wealth fund bids highest, I think it's actually quite nice to have an Evertonian as head of the board. Whether he's a bit of an egotistic bell or not.

I'm prepared for a lot of middle fingers here, but that's ok, I guess they're all from bigger bloos than me.
you and kenwright go and make your own 5 aside team then call them everton soul stars