The Everton Board Thread

Do you know what the longer this drags on it makes you think what's the point. Just carry on we are, keep the status quo, it really isn't all that bad is it.

We just want mid-table mediocrity, say it with me everyone. We just want mid-table mediocrity, we just want mid-table mediocrity.

They can't do it without a budget and support from the club. They won't get that support until the current board have stepped down. Thats why it matters.

If this is all still going on in the background in a month's time then we are going to be in a bad position
Nah. That lot were always chocolate teapots. Completely bypassed.

Thelwell and Moshiri will be in contact and the former will be telling the latter what needs to happen to get Dyche's targets in.

Nah. That lot were always chocolate teapots. Completely bypassed.

Thelwell and Moshiri will be in contact and the former will be telling the latter what needs to happen to get Dyche's targets in.
Moshiri needs to go as well as the board

Until the board have gone and we have a change of ownership, Dyche won't get the backing he needs.

Convinced myself the day he leaves is the day our fortunes turn for the better. Also convinced that's exactly why he refuses to leave.

Agree totally, guys not interested in a successful Everton, if he was he’d have stepped aside years and years ago, sadly we’re a Narcassists ego trip , the club won’t heal until he’s removed and all his cronies who’ve enabled this wretched man

Interesting reading responses. Just to say Matt Slater who is a friend of mine was expressing the views of Moshiri's people who naturally are not going to concede Moshiri will lose his majority position.
The solution put forward was on the table in January of this year. So why are we still 4 or 5 weeks away when the deal is at least 5 months old?
Why if £100m of funding opens up £200m of debt from the banks, did Moshiri not put the £100m in himself when he was able to do so?
JP Morgan & MUFG couldn't raise £200m at any time over the last 3 years. It wasn't just the balance sheet that stopped the lending.
None of the other issues have been resolved
I stand by my comments of Friday

Interesting reading responses. Just to say Matt Slater who is a friend of mine was expressing the views of Moshiri's people who naturally are not going to concede Moshiri will lose his majority position.
The solution put forward was on the table in January of this year. So why are we still 4 or 5 weeks away when the deal is at least 5 months old?
Why if £100m of funding opens up £200m of debt from the banks, did Moshiri not put the £100m in himself when he was able to do so?
JP Morgan & MUFG couldn't raise £200m at any time over the last 3 years. It wasn't just the balance sheet that stopped the lending.
None of the other issues have been resolved
I stand by my comments of Friday
Screenshot_20230605_232023_Chrome.jpg

This Matt Slater ?

Could you kindly ask him for his employers retract & apologise for their vilification of the clubs fans , particularly in the disgusting reporting of the headlock non incident.

I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of that publication.
They totally discredited themselves.