The Everton Board Thread

I know we had to wait until the season finished to know what the price of any investment would be, but why didnt they do most of the due diligence and get the deal almost done to sign off - it just seems like even more rubbish and nonsense that it’s taking so long to do.

8 days ago we knew we were safe - how can it take this bloody long to punt them, even without any investment?!

They should have been gone by bank holiday Monday at the latest - sick of moshiri and the rest of them.

I know we had to wait until the season finished to know what the price of any investment would be, but why didnt they do most of the due diligence and get the deal almost done to sign off - it just seems like even more rubbish and nonsense that it’s taking so long to do.

8 days ago we knew we were safe - how can it take this bloody long to punt them, even without any investment?!

They should have been gone by bank holiday Monday at the latest - sick of moshiri and the rest of them.
I try to block it out of my mind. But when I try to imagine the self-satisfied parasites not even contemplating their calamitous reign with anything less than an all encompassing sense of shame...

I genuinely expected to be shot of them on the Monday. Shameless the lot of them.

Moshiri will still be here this time next year.

This deal will drag out this month.

I've no idea why anyone's het up about this or finds the energy to be. We have no board. They dont need pitchforking because they dont exist.

The only thing that matters is getting decent players through the door to avoid another relegation battle.

That's Thelwell and Dyche's job.
It's connected, the need to strengthen with the inertia at the top. Kenwright would absolutely delay a deal to help relegate us after he's been paid off.

His narrative would be properly served by saying we only went down after he left.

I for one am absolutely shocked that the barnacle board are clinging on…

Can’t believe people thought they would let go. They will all be there at the start of next season.

Nothing that has happened over the last two seasons is even remotely outside their plan for the club. Staying in the league without spending has been the agenda for the last two seasons. Nothing more.

It's connected, the need to strengthen with the inertia at the top. Kenwright would absolutely delay a deal to help relegate us after he's been paid off.

His narrative would be properly served by saying we only went down after he left.
Oh my! He would actually say this and his cronies in the press would love it too, 'Be careful what you wish for'

I've no idea why anyone's het up about this or finds the energy to be. We have no board. They dont need pitchforking because they dont exist.

The only thing that matters is getting decent players through the door to avoid another relegation battle.

I think people would like some competent professionals in charge of the club so we can use the off season to change the horrifying trajectory the club has been on and are worried that if the incumbents remain in charge, or indeed as you propose that literally nobody is running the club, then we will continue to spiral. Pretty reasonable fears.

I just want us to sign a player I can get behind for once.

Sick of us signing players that stink.

I miss the Artetas, the Cahills, the Yaks, hell even the AJs.

This was always going to move at a snails pace. The likes of Bill and DBB would always be clinging on for dear life in the hope they somehow survive what's to come, neither of them are honourable enough to quit even after the terrible jobs they've done, or their antics. Hope it's done ASAP of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're still talking about this in July.

Job is done 6 months now. Summer was always going to be the transition in the board.