The Everton Board Thread

I couldn't believe those fans thinking there would be mass resignation letters handed in right after the game. Haven't they seen the determination by the board to dig their heels in and remain in their posts?

You've got Baxendale who is taking home a salary of almost £1m for doing virtually nothing. Isn't she 'overseeing' the stadium work which is actually being managed by Colin Chong?

Kenwright, apparently blind as a bat and clearly senile with his head looking set to explode at any moment, still deems himself fit to be the custodian and spokesperson for the club as a whole. He should be in an old person's home, not the Everton board room.

Then there's Mr Moshiri who, knowing all of this, still thinks they are fit to remain in their posts and can drive the club forwards even though any connection to the fans has long since been lost and there is no coming back.

They're ALL waiting for a sale and looking for a golden handshake. There will be no resignations.

I couldn't believe those fans thinking there would be mass resignation letters handed in right after the game. Haven't they seen the determination by the board to dig their heels in and remain in their posts?

You've got Baxendale who is taking home a salary of almost £1m for doing virtually nothing. Isn't she 'overseeing' the stadium work which is actually being managed by Colin Chong?

Kenwright, apparently blind as a bat and clearly senile with his head looking set to explode at any moment, still deems himself fit to be the custodian and spokesperson for the club as a whole. He should be in an old person's home, not the Everton board room.

Then there's Mr Moshiri who, knowing all of this, still thinks they are fit to remain in their posts and can drive the club forwards even though any connection to the fans has long since been lost and there is no coming back.

They're ALL waiting for a sale and looking for a golden handshake. There will be no resignations.
It will come soon enough this summer. The season has just ended!

Hmm it does smell fishy alright

Kopites love him, you must know why, he guarantees no trophies and regular relegation battles, he guarantees our club is ran badly and one day we will all probably pay by being relegated. What is it 28 years without a trophy ? If I was a Liverpool fan, especially a journalist I would be extolling his virtues and shaking his hand and making a case for him to stay even longer.

If there are to be changes, then we're looking at a completely new board surely?

Kenwright and DBB out, to be replaced by Moshiri appointees.

Two MSP appointees.

That leaves Sharp and Ingles whose positions must also be untenable.

I'm not in favour of jobs for their own sake, but we need six or seven directors, not four.

There is a desperate need for someone with commercial expertise on the board, as well as finance.

We need heavy-hitters in there, industry leaders, people with clout and experience.

There seems to be no clue at all as to who would come in as Chairman / CEO.