The Everton Board Thread

Up the financially dodgy blues.

Not got a good record with clubs so far have they,aren’t they under investigation in Germany
Unless I'm reading it wrong, they very recently bought the club, well after the poor investment (sound familiar?) was done and transfer window was closed, and the actual controversy is that they're trying to exert control over it, which is only an issue with a very specific, very German rule.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, they very recently bought the club, well after the poor investment (sound familiar?) was done and transfer window was closed, and the actual controversy is that they're trying to exert control over it, which is only an issue with a very specific, very German rule.
They’re certainly not to blame for the basket case that is Hertha.

Ohh ok I wasn’t sure nobody knows how these things will work out,msp always seemed likely something has to change though whatever division we’re in next season

I hate investment companies. Especially American ones. Fault Moshiri all you want, he backed the club with a LOT of money spent awfully.
The money wasn't important, what he had to do was run the club right, he didn't, throwing money around isn't what we needed.

The money wasn't important, what he had to do was run the club right, he didn't, throwing money around isn't what we needed.
Maybe if Bill didn't put the clause in that he got paid a million quid a year and he will keep the club ticking over in the way that every club in the league looked at us with admiration whilst he still did deals himself. Then maybe just maybe Moshiri would have got someone in who had an idea how to be a chairman

Maybe if Bill didn't put the clause in that he got paid a million quid a year and he will keep the club ticking over in the way that every club in the league looked at us with admiration whilst he still did deals himself. Then maybe just maybe Moshiri would have got someone in who had an idea how to be a chairman
Don't be silly

I hate investment companies. Especially American ones. Fault Moshiri all you want, he backed the club with a LOT of money spent awfully.

Not just any money either, his own money, or maybe, possibly, coincidentally, some where in the paper trail be some other guys money, but still actual cash.

The money 777 will use to buy the club will come from leveraged debt most likely against the stadium itself.