The Everton Board Thread

25% of Moshiri's shares and a minimum of two appointments on the board.
And the two appointments to the board is the dead giveaway that this won’t happen.

Our “Chairman” will never allow the jobs-for-me-and-my-mates boardroom culture to be impacted.

“Farhad, we don’t need investment or additional people on the board here at Everton, nobody understands this club like we do.

Kevin has a 3,256 point plan that he’s working on, Denise is talking to gambling companies about morally bankrupt sponsorships, Sharpy is balls deep in a panda. He scored a good goal at Anfield in the 80s you know! And me, well… I AM Everton football club.

Besides, other clubs ask ‘what would the Everton board do because they always seem to get it right’. You just leave us to it, there’s a good lad”

And the two appointments to the board is the dead giveaway that this won’t happen.

Our “Chairman” will never allow the jobs-for-me-and-my-mates boardroom culture to be impacted.

“Farhad, we don’t need investment or additional people on the board here at Everton, nobody understands this club like we do.

Kevin has a 3,256 point plan that he’s working on, Denise is talking to gambling companies about morally bankrupt sponsorships, Sharpy is balls deep in a panda. He scored a good goal at Anfield in the 80s you know! And me, well… I AM Everton football club.

Besides, other clubs ask ‘what would the Everton board do because they always seem to get it right’. You just leave us to it, there’s a good lad”
This would be funny if it wasn't so true!

HAHAHA there is no changes in the running of the club unill Moshiri sells it, and you talk about significant changes? Don't be so nieve

Next season won't be much better then this, you are deluded if you think otherwise

But you in your nieve widsom want to add a third camp? Don’t be so.dumb.

yeah he won't give it up, and him clinging onto it is a massive problem that getting small investment and giving away a small number of shares won't solve

This is what you can't see, he is incapable of doing that, for the past seven years the board he has put together has been his board, but you suddenly think he can put together a competent one?

It papers of his cracks at best, your blind loyalty to Moshiri is insane after what he has done to Everton over the last seven years
Please learn to spell naive before you use it repeatedly in your responses.

HAHAHA there is no changes in the running of the club unill Moshiri sells it, and you talk about significant changes? Don't be so nieve

Next season won't be much better then this, you are deluded if you think otherwise

But you in your nieve widsom want to add a third camp? Don’t be so.dumb.

yeah he won't give it up, and him clinging onto it is a massive problem that getting small investment and giving away a small number of shares won't solve

This is what you can't see, he is incapable of doing that, for the past seven years the board he has put together has been his board, but you suddenly think he can put together a competent one?

It papers of his cracks at best, your blind loyalty to Moshiri is insane after what he has done to Everton over the last seven years
Oh Jenny. Even allowing for the fact that you were clearly off your face when posting this, it's still embarrassing and cringeworthy. There's no need to apologise though - time of the month and all that.

Go and spend some of the £45m million your hubby made when he sold his Everton shares on a new frock or something to cheer you up.