The Everton Board Thread

I wonder if we have stopped playing "all together now" before the kick off? Have to keep an eye out on saturday. Would send a loud and clear message if the crowd started singing it during the match.
Screenshot_20230216_195023_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

He doesn't own the club though

If its a gentleman agreement, forget that

Al capone would have had kenwright floating in the Mersey by now

No time for sentiment

I can't give specifics on what is happening but Bill Kenwright having been there for as long as he has is less easy to remove than it appears, on that alone.

I pray that Moshiri has already outlined an 'interim Chairman' identified. I suspect he has and MSP will definitely had their say on it.

MSP coming in would put Bill Kenwright on an immediate ejector seat since it would recapitalise the club.

I can't give specifics on what is happening but Bill Kenwright having been there for as long as he has is less easy to remove than it appears, on that alone.

I pray that Moshiri has already outlined an 'interim Chairman' identified. I suspect he has and MSP will definitely had their say on it.

MSP coming in would put Bill Kenwright on an immediate ejector seat since it would recapitalise the club.
I hope so mate re MSP if it happens

The whole charade isn't good for anyone

I wonder how season ticket renewal is going. I'm waiting til as late as I can

My word Damo a week on and still talking absolute speculation and pretending it's fact whilst excitingly stating you can't really say what you mean but drip feeding it over and over again. How haven't you got bored yet!

I hope so mate re MSP if it happens

The whole charade isn't good for anyone

I wonder how season ticket renewal is going. I'm waiting til as late as I can

Same for me. I'll renew at the last minute.

As you can tell. I'm as anti Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale as its possible to me.

I'd welcome MSP because they will kick them both out. Professional investors won't put up with their nonsense. How could any professional investor support executives that smear and slander the company's customers?

Its the most ridiculous thing to have ever happened. Stems from pure arrogance of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale