The Everton Board Thread

Ped and Baz have just been live on SSN and they were really good tbf. Told it exactly as it is. Told the board to not come to any more games this season as they have no right to be there, its not your club and should all resign. Well done lads. The more coverage the better now. Probably be a short video of this afternoon i would think so keep an eye out for it.

I don't think so. I think it's been Usmanov's cash but it's dried up as recent attention in media and parliament etc exposed thst he was present at interviews and wider knowledge he's still involved means there's an immediate stop to this. Hence why they need some of that cash to pay off Lampard and probably other immediate debts. Moshiri probably hasn't put a penny in. He's not that wealthy in football terms. It won't surprise me if we're completely for sale this week.

Ultimately, Bill has bought these people in to serve himself and in turn they have all literally destroyed us. It's all on him for bringing this darkness to our club and Moshiri is in fact a fraud.
After sitting with the insanity of not a single signing, I can't help but think that the inaction in the market was intentional oppose to incompetence. Let's face it since Usmanov's finances have been closed off, the investment has dropped off dramatically. Moshiri is coy but I think there is more fire here than the obvious smoke. Im not sure what that is though. Obviously the results (thus relegation threat), current squad quality, FFP restrictions, remaining outlays and an inflated wage bill are sharks themselves. The stadium is at least objectively on schedule and stable financially in regards to construction payments. Those are all factors that might make someone a bit hesitant but nothing that's drastically abnormal considering the stature and upside of the asset. It makes me think something bigger is very wrong.

That coincides with the inaction as I don't understand keeping the board and or not generating a sale unless prospective buyers see a sinking ship. Otherwise how was our squeaked out survival not the most opportune time to clean hands unless the club has far more holes. Maybe this inaction is repocketing some funds as they talk themselves in being able to tape over the glaring cracks and sell a less damaged asset soon? Otherwise the inaction in changing the structure seems lunacy as its aiding the sinking of the clubs evaluation.

All I know is the club needs to be sold if any of this is going to be rectified. And the avoidance of that subject or the lack of consistent rumors to potential buyers I find odd. Clearly they would have massive incentive to sell, why are there so few interested parties. Maybe its just the arrogance of Moshiri, Bill and the rest in thinking they can still turn things around but personally thats getting harder and harder to believe. The other alternative that the club are in far more peril than simply premier league status hence the lack of interested parties is more worrisome.