The Everton Board Thread

A certain ‘Darren Wang’, Chief Marketing Officer of the club’s new Asian partner, is quoted in the same statement as saying: “In line with our global tagline of ‘Choose The Best’, we are excited to exclusively partner with such an iconic Premier League team as Everton Football Club”

Choose the best and they chose Everton? Haha. Launder your cash elsewhere lads, these haven’t got a scooby!

I've heard we are announced our new sleeve sponsor next week too

Untitled_design_38_.jpg

Still difficult to see where we go from here.

I think the director of football route is the right way to go, as why would a manager want to sign young players when he’s always a few games away from being sacked?

What we’ll see from Benitez is more players like Townsend and Rondon, players he knows what he’ll get. That’s not a sustainable strategy.

I think the director of football route is the right way to go, as why would a manager want to sign young players when he’s always a few games away from being sacked?

What we’ll see from Benitez is more players like Townsend and Rondon, players he knows what he’ll get. That’s not a sustainable strategy.
Mate, Longstaff is coming in Jan. He's going to level us up...

Curiously, the guy who scored against us yesterday was signed to Real Madrid while Carlo Ancelotti was manager. Ødegaard was 16 years old or so and Carlo admitted in his autobiography he knew absolutely nothing of it and had no intention to follow up on the development of the youngster.

I'm gonna go and say that we need a stable manager and a stable team of players. Our DOF position has not been particularly more stable than the manager's seat, so the entire point of having a DOF is moot.

Curiously, the guy who scored against us yesterday was signed to Real Madrid while Carlo Ancelotti was manager. Ødegaard was 16 years old or so and Carlo admitted in his autobiography he knew absolutely nothing of it and had no intention to follow up on the development of the youngster.

I'm gonna go and say that we need a stable manager and a stable team of players. Our DOF position has not been particularly more stable than the manager's seat, so the entire point of having a DOF is moot.

I think most importantly we need a stable DoF as unless we have a Moyes type manager that will last 10 years then I don’t think we can plan anything long term.

Benitez isn’t going to accept all our money going on some 19 year old kid from the Bundesliga but that’s the sort of signing the club may need.