The Everton Board Thread

Ill be honest, i havent listened to his latest rant, because i cant stick him, so on this specific subject, i cant give you an example.

But he is an absolute moron. The worst kind. One who talks and reacts without thinking, and his base mood is anger.

He is loud and obnoxious, he talks over people, shouts, swears (ive no problem with swearing, but he has a youtube channel that some kids will undoubtedly watch), he mispronounces basic words, leaves...

.....enormous pauses mid sentence, and is constantly clearing his throat and swallowing and generally just being gross. He thinks hes intelligent and never admits when hes wrong. And he repeats. Repeats. He repeats himself. He repeats himself more than anyone. More than anyone. Anyone. Anyone ive ever heard. Thats how much he repeats himself.

I could go on, but i hate thinking about him
That’s an awfully long post considering it includes literally no substance on why you don’t agree with his views mate.

Just a lot of ad hominem attacks on his personality. Weird.

That’s an awfully long post considering it includes literally no substance on why you don’t agree with his views mate.

Just a lot of ad hominem attacks on his personality. Weird.

I'm so sorry I upset you Lee.

I bet you love when Ped goes off on his "awfully long Rants" with "literally no Substance" though.

No substance.

Literally...

No...

No...

Substance.

Maybe i shouldve cleared my throat half way through.

I think the Board as currently construed is finished. The debacle over the weekend has stripped away any pretence that this lot should be running a football club. It still won’t be easy to get rid of them, again the weekend has shown that they are prepared to do anything to save their own skins and that they are only interested in protecting their own interests and if Everton Football Club is damaged then so be it. The protests have to go on but they have to be peaceful to show these charlatans who the real Evertonians are.

Im sorry I upset you Lee.

I bet you love when Ped goes of on his "awfully long Rants" with "literally no Substance" though. No substamce. Literally...

No...

No...

Substance.

Maybe i shouldve cleared my throat half way through.
You haven’t upset me at all mate, in fact until yesterday I’d genuinely never watched a Toffee TV video or ever listened to Ped in a podcast, so I’ve no skin in this game.

Just finding it hard to see how anyone can disagree with what he was saying yesterday ??‍♂️

You haven’t upset me at all mate, in fact until yesterday I’d genuinely never watched a Toffee TV video or ever listened to Ped in a podcast, so I’ve no skin in this game.

Just finding it hard to see how anyone can disagree with what he was saying yesterday ??‍♂️
Ahhhh. That will be it then.

Give it time.

P. S. This is the crux of my issue as well. Its all for show. He is revelling in all this because its eyes on his business. Interviews on sky, talksport, etc. New subscribers. All to watch him stumble on his words and shout over people like any loudmouthed buffoon you would see pissing people off in the pub.

But he has a platform and an army of idiots who hang off his every word, who literally pay him to chat sh*t. And he does so with glee.

Note how many of his "ideas" for the club are related to "communication", doing more interviews, preferably with him, the man with a premium youtube channel and thousands of subscribers. He would love nothing more than for Everton to grant them more access.

Last edited:

Looks like they are digging in.

That is simply not good enough from Joe Thomas or The Echo.

They've published a baseless claim from "anonymous club sources" that cannot be confirmed by outside evidence or Merseyside Police.

There's no word of retracting the claim or acknowledging their fault and role in spreading this claim and libelling our supporters.

Ahhhh. That will be it then.

Give it time.

P. S. This is the crux of my issue as well. Its all for show. He is revelling in all this because its eyes on his business. Interviews on sky, talksport, etc. New subscribers. All to watch him stumble on his words and shout over people like any loudmouthed buffoon you would see pissing people off in the pub.

But he has a platform and an army of idiots who hang off his every word, who literally pay him to chat sh*t. And he does so with glee.

Note how many of his "ideas" for the club are related to "communication", doing more interviews, preferably with him, the man with a premium youtube channel and thousands of subscribers. He would love nothing more than for Everton to grant them more access.

If he's that crap they won't keep watching then, will they?