The Everton Board Thread

Utterly bizarre for someone to buy a club and then keep the previous owner in charge. Immediately created a dysfunctional leadership setup. Everything has spiralled downwards since.
Mad isn’t it. I’d want some of the top business people from the biggest global sports brands on the planet, and 3 or 4 experts on world football on the board.

This guy is happy with a theatre producer, a charity worker and an 80’s hanger on. We absolutely deserve to be relegated.

Was there any update on that report about our auditors running away from us? I know it was claimed that we were just changing auditors as a matter of course, but I don’t remember hearing about any replacement? I just wonder if there are some skeletons in the cupboard that we don’t yet know about?

It can't be fabricated, it's too specific + surely the club couldn't not condemn it.

But how could this go unreported or mentioned by anyone for 10 days?

Seems totally bizarre.
Still no news of anyone arrested or charged with assault, and no one seen it or mentioned it at the time in the Main Stand?

Seems strange to me.

Headlock was real….

5DC82EF9-6B51-4D9D-80E4-0E6EFF162A92.jpeg

Oh it can.

Just to confirm I’m not saying it is. But it can.
Can it tho, In a public space surrounded by people all the time and a man angrily puts a woman in a headlock??? and there's not one mention of it.
Then add in the fact that she's the CEO.
I'm not totally ruling it out, it's obviously a very serious allegation. I just cant see any scenario where this goes unnoticed.

It can't be fabricated, it's too specific + surely the club couldn't not condemn it.

But how could this go unreported or mentioned by anyone for 10 days?

Seems totally bizarre.
Of course it can be fabricated. This tinpot board can't even come up with a convincing story to hide behind. It'll be Doris the tea lady getting ambushed by the Bootle-based SAS next.

Mad isn’t it. I’d want some of the top business people from the biggest global sports brands on the planet, and 3 or 4 experts on world football on the board.

This guy is happy with a theatre producer, a charity worker and an 80’s hanger on. We absolutely deserve to be relegated.
You could understand keeping the former people on board if they were good and successful.
What has kenwright been successful in ?
Anything at all
, club well run?
success on the pitch?
taking us upwards?
Other than self publicity.
I can't think of a thing.