The Everton Board Thread

Right, would he be the one that’s sorting out a new ground for us?
While taking us to the championship
He’s a bad owner definitely, and made a right
Agree
balls up mostly, but even after all that, still done more for Everton since he’s been with us than Chairman Bill.
Not if he takes us down, either way he has set us back years and ruined Kenwright’s hard work

(I want him out as well by the way).
Good

Saved us when we needed to be bought out from Johnson then gave us a decade of decent stability.
Without him doing that we had zero chance of staying top flight all these years.

Stop it now stop this biased nonsense you trot out daily, without the likes of moyes chairman bill and his mate Megson Wouid have us in Kirkby in league 1 by now

You mean Sam? I agree, our last decent managerial performance, and some welcomed his sacking, hope they enjoyed today, its what they wished for.
Yes, I do. I mean, we knew what we were getting in taking him on. He did what he was asked to do. If we were going to sack him - and we were - it was incumbent on the board to get somebody demonstrably better. They got Marco Silva who also took us to 8th. Without the gravy. Slippery slope ever since.

Stop it now stop this biased nonsense you trot out daily, without the likes of moyes chairman bill and his mate Megson Wouid have us in Kirkby in league 1 by now
Without the likes of Moyes???? Earth calling Ben.... he appointed him, after listening and taking advice, he then worked with him for a decade.
Moshiri hasn't been able to form a working relationship with a single manager so far..