The Everton Board Thread

Shame loads of “fans” had a go and kicked off at the 27year campaign walk out supporters and instead chose to clap Blue Bill and moshiri on the big screen, when we should all have walked out, isn’t it?

The board were laughing then and they will be laughing now that the players and Lampard are getting all the stick.

We might have already got rid of the wasters if we had stuck together, instead of turning on each other.

Sack the Board.

Shame loads of “fans” had a go and kicked off at the 27year campaign walk out supporters and instead chose to clap Blue Bill and moshiri on the big screen, when we should all have walked out, isn’t it?

The board were laughing then and they will be laughing now that the players and Lampard are getting all the stick.

We might have already got rid of the wasters if we had stuck together, instead of turning on each other.

Sack the Board.
I was at the last protest 60 of us there , most blues laughing like who are you to dare criticise dictator bill, most fans have the club they deserve, the likes of Darren griffiths(namechecking that failure every u21 game) prentice(the comms guy who doesnt communicate) sharp stuart snodin(all bill enablers) and whoever feeds that bobble information all symptomatic of an abjectly run football club

O
This current Everton is a shadow of its former self.

What have you done to my club?
Only if by "former self" you mean the club as it stood around 1987. Because sadly, to my eyes, this season looks not too different to many of the intervening 35.

Bill Kenwright has overseen a superbly effective job of managed decline to the extent that being hammered twice in four days by a microclub with a caretaker manager is not considered grounds for dismissal.

We have no standards now because the self-aggrandising charlatan Kenwright has relentlessly lowered them. The well-meaning buffoon Moshiri, realising he is basically clueless, has instead accepted the appointment of a PR face to keep the heat off. That face, palpably out of his depth, is now being championed out of a sense of misguided loyalty and a yearning desire for stability by sections of a fanbase that then incredulously wonder why standards have fallen. But as Glenn Frey told us, "the heat is on" now. And soon, Moshiri will start to get burned. Fortunately for him, the World Cup offers journeymen managers a chance to shine temporarily, put themselves in the shop window, and audition for a job that offers a way back into club football. He might very well choose to take advantage of an eagerness that wasn't there when cushy international jobs provided a degree of stability and certainly when the previous vacancy arose.

The problem is: he constantly backs the wrong horse. The fans are still in denial about the current horse - about to be sent to the glue factory. But the owner is probably already lining up his own ludicrous collection of solutions as we speak. The Championship becomes every more likely with each passing day - whether we keep Boxer from the glue factory or not.

Last edited:
I was at the last protest 60 of us there , most blues laughing like who are you to dare criticise dictator bill, most fans have the club they deserve, the likes of Darren griffiths(namechecking that failure every u21 game) prentice(the comms guy who doesnt communicate) sharp stuart snodin(all bill enablers) and whoever feeds that bobble information all symptomatic of an abjectly run football club
I was there myself was gutted alot never bothered