The Everton Board Thread

You do realise Kenwright and co held onto the club for 2 decades too long in order to maximise their own profits don't you? Kenwright is probably a better administrator than Moshiri but Kenwright held the club back for his own gain.
Not really, you seem to think if he sold it sooner we would be better, based on what?

He wasn't lucky he had him, he took advice and got him..... something I bet you wish Moshiri had of done when he got Rafael for us

You mean the actual Evertonians who did the right thing and applauded him on the screen, yeah we see him for what he is and do appreciate him being the sole reason we have survived as an ever present in the PL
Sole reason you really are a freak arent you

If this is your benchmark, then why are you advocating yet more change?

Moyes was given time, in financial hard times.

By your logic, we should remove that and undermine stability again and get rid of Frank, when sticking with him would what Bill would do.

No way should we be considering another managerial change.

Bill and The Board should be first out the door.
No, we should of stuck with Sam, I agree on your point, but the time to do that was with our last decent appointment.
It's too late now, Moshiri has killed the stability Bill gifted us

Bull f’n crap, he’s the damn chairman not a yes man, of course he has a say, except he didn’t speak up loud enough for a so called Evertonian
He did, everyone knows he did, in fact he got slated by sone of the idiots that follow us becuase the rumor was he wanted Moyes back .... then Rafael showed up!!!

You do realise Kenwright and co held onto the club for 2 decades too long in order to maximise their own profits don't you? Kenwright is probably a better administrator than Moshiri but Kenwright held the club back for his own gain.
not one penny in trousered 22m selling to dopey farhad , and still kept his train set , we are a complete laughing stock and most fans are hanging onto loser bill like there's no alternative

He did, everyone knows he did, in fact he got slated by sone of the idiots that follow us becuase the rumor was he wanted Moyes back .... then Rafael showed up!!!
So why didn’t he resign? I fail to believe any self serving fan of the club would be perfectly fine allowing an ex Liverpool manager, a toxic one at that, to be named manager under his watch