The Everton Board Thread

What good will that do? West Ham at home the only thing we should be thinking about is fully supporting the players and manager
Whilst I agree, any form of protest should be done before or after the game and support the team during it, but this cannot continue, as of now it is printing money putting a bet on us to go down.
We got beat against a poor Villa side and very nearly got beat v Forest, made hard work v Fleetwood, this team is relegation material

Whilst I agree, any form of protest should be done before or after the game and support the team during it, but this cannot continue, as of now it is printing money putting a bet on us to go down.
We got beat against a poor Villa side and very nearly got beat v Forest, made hard work v Fleetwood, this team is relegation material
I agree we are in a real relegation situation but a protest at a game will do nothing to help, we need to treat every game like Palace last season, these wasters need the support

It genuinely boggles my mind when I read some posters on here (some of whom in other threads appear fairly knowledgeable and agreeable blues), defending Kenwright’s tenure. I just can’t get my head around it. It’s truly utterly baffling to me.

I just think they are wums, nothing else, just get their kicks winding other blues up.

He sold the club to a new owner SIX years ago, six, what's baffling is some choose to ignore this and how much we have declined over those years from the fairly stable club we were then.
Did he step down from his responsibility of being Chairman when he sold the majority of his shares mate?

I agree we are in a real relegation situation but a protest at a game will do nothing to help, we need to treat every game like Palace last season, these wasters need the support
We spent last season towards the end as a fan base absolutely dragging this club as a whole out of a hole. Having sleepless nights etc. And look here we are again. I actually can’t be bothered as I’m old and burnt out. You want to get behind the team again last season? To what have Kenwright and the idiot board of directors to steer things and make balls ups all over again.
This club and board are the biggest joke ever and it’s not funny
The fans deserve a hell of a lot better.

Who's even on the board these days
F5561BE2-58A5-40BB-A306-ED23268AE3FC.jpeg

No, was he asked to? No, so that's on Moshiri.
In fact it a good thing he didn't step down as there is no chance if Moshiri appointed one of his men to do it he would of got it right.
So we’re in agreement then that even though he has now sold the majority of his shares, he STILL holds the key position of Chairman.

A position whereby definition his duty (alongside the CEO), is to lead the executive board, provide leadership, set strategies, review management performances and to both set and achieve the Company’s goals.

He’s doing a splendid job there I must say.