The Everton Board Thread

I'm not sure using someone who is constantly wrong is the way to strengthen your argument. I personally think he's going nowhere, this is what he does. He kicks the can down the road to ride things out. He can't leave now because of his transfer contacts. All in the hope the team aren't near the bottom of the table. Then the pressure disappears. If not he can't leave after the window closes as he's needed for a smooth transition of shares to msp. He can't leave in January because we need his contacts to ultimately buy nobody. And on and on we go. Nobody can predict the future, but using how things have went in the past you can make an educated guess.

I'm not sure using someone who is constantly wrong is the way to strengthen your argument. I personally think he's going nowhere, this is what he does. He kicks the can down the road to ride things out. He can't leave now because of his transfer contacts. All in the hope the team aren't near the bottom of the table. Then the pressure disappears. If not he can't leave after the window closes as he's needed for a smooth transition of shares to msp. He can't leave in January because we need his contacts to ultimately buy nobody. And on and on we go. Nobody can predict the future, but using how things have went in the past you can make an educated guess.
Don’t forget he also needs to stay on in order to smooth the transition from e.g. a Monday to a Tuesday, from a January to a February and 2023 to 2024 😄 it’s just a load of rubbish isn’t it. BK ‘I have very little say in running the football club’….Moshiri ‘Bills experience (at being sh1te I may add) is indispensable’.

What has he to gain? Time and peace.

He can spin it that Bill is "interim" - and there are enough fans who will buy that - while he works on his exit strategy. With new additions joining Kenwright on the board, he will hope that the new blood will dilute the toxic presence of Kenwright for long enough to allow him to keep his head down. If Moshiri is unable to remove Kenwright - perhaps because doing so will see the deposed chairman exposing where the bodies are buried - then he has plenty to gain by selling this stasis as a temporary state of play.
If he came out and said Kenwright was staying for good, he'd risk a full-on rebellion from fans. Right now, he's banking on people like you buying his shtick to bail him out. And it's working a treat.

If that's the case why would he he state it's a transitional situation for Kenwright?
What has he to gain? Time and peace.

He can spin it that Bill is "interim" - and there are enough fans who will buy that - while he works on his exit strategy. With new additions joining Kenwright on the board, he will hope that the new blood will dilute the toxic presence of Kenwright for long enough to allow him to keep his head down. If Moshiri is unable to remove Kenwright - perhaps because doing so will see the deposed chairman exposing where the bodies are buried - then he has plenty to gain by selling this stasis as a temporary state of play.

If he came out and said Kenwright was staying for good, he'd risk a full-on rebellion from fans. Right now, he's banking on people like you buying his shtick to bail him out. And it's working a treat.

But he didn't. And we know why he didn't. It's a transitional situation.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

I use the Esk's tweet because he's part of the NSNO Now group and an arch critic of Kenwright and obviously wants him gone. But he can see the writing on the wall.

If that's the case why would he he state it's a transitional situation for Kenwright?

But he didn't. And we know why he didn't. It's a transitional situation.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

But of course, both Kenwright and Moshiri, are men of their word.

How do you think the fans are going to take to Kenwright sat in the Directors box for the first game of the season, after he declared war on them, with his smears and lies ?

By letting Kenwright stay on, he’s just lit the blue touch paper.