The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And undermine an already weak season .

ok, so by your thinking, we'll just coast through the rest of the season and wait until summer. Come summer and yet another window of inactivity, we'll go through the same set of results again, possibly selling off more 1st team players to balance the books, and refuse to voice our discontent again because it will undermine yet another weak season. Repeat ad infinitum.

ok, so by your thinking, we'll just coast through the rest of the season and wait until summer. Come summer and yet another window of inactivity, we'll go through the same set of results again, possibly selling off more 1st team players to balance the books, and refuse to voice our discontent again because it will undermine yet another weak season. Repeat ad infinitum.

Your assuming alot.The time to voice discontent to my mind would be May .Until then what you going to achieve until you know what the team has achieved? And also the question is still there if not Kenright who?Buyers are hardly queing up.

Your assuming alot.The time to voice discontent to my mind would be May .Until then what you going to achieve until you know what the team has achieved? And also the question is still there if not Kenright who?Buyers are hardly queing up.

This is what i can not understand and not for the want of trying, if BK leaves what then? a new chairman with the same board and still no money, i mean its not like buyers are going to rush to bye the club because he leaves.

Bill Kenwright Limited
BKL House
1 Venice Walk
London W2 1RR
United Kingdom

+44 20 7446 6200

General Enquiries:
info@Kenwright.com

Do your worse....Instead of making these tiresome posts , just write a letter or email...

Gaz, this is a public forum - which begets public opinion, your opinion may be one of a fan frustrated by Kenwright's naysayers. We're all entitled to an opinion.

Going by your logic then we may as well just not use GOT. Voicing our opinions is what GOT is here for. You may be sick of the board bashing but what about the constant bashing of David Moyes that you subjected everyone to not so long ago. This is a forum which encourages Evertonians to post their thoughts on their club and they shouldn't be dissuaded from doing so by you.

Oh man that is not what I meant..Geez...

I don't think the investment is all bad. We're top 10 (prob top 8) in player salaries. The board has never pressed Moyes to sell anyone. They ponied up the money to keep Arteta.

The problem is that we will never have new investment until we get (or are building) a new stadium. No one is going to invest 100M in a club and then potentially have to sink 200-400M on a new stadium right off the bat (actually that is not true, there are probably some money laundering clowns like Taskin out there who would be interested). Kenwright knows this and you can't say he hasn't been trying to address this problem. However KEIOC is hellbent on keeping us in the city (I disagree with them but I also understand too) while the city govt seems hellbent on screwing us over as well.

Liverpool doesn't seem to want to groundshare. We're f-ked. Maybe our only choise now is to wait and see if the ****e become a perennial mid table side which would make them more open to a groundshare.

The "Bill Kenwright / Everton Board" Thread

We've considered a dedicated Bill Kenwright thread in the past in an effort to tidy up the forum, and allow for those eager to avoid that type of debate. It'll also allow those particularly interested in such matters one resource to keep an eye on.

Considering we've been literally inundated with Bill Kenwright/Everton Board threads as of late, I figured now would be the time to provide one.

Please use this thread, and only this thread, for all matters relating to Bill Kenwright and the Everton board.

Cheers!

I am all for change and whatnot, i just dislike the feeling these fans-go-against-their-club-campaigns have to them. Mostly very embarassing to look it, in my opinion. Not because it's "kopite behaviour", but because it just seems so futile. Now, i've seen stickers with the slogan "LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER" all over cities in scandinavia, all old and bent out of shape and scratched up - age-old stickers, and the glazers are still in charge. Big four clubs can get coverage on this, possibly, but in our position i just can't avoid but think this'll hurt the club in the short term while the long term still remains insecure and messed up.

Rook has a point, we could be worse off. United are worse off, by the way. You don't see them spending. Lots of other clubs with massive debts. I don't understand finances at all, and few of us do, and even if we did, it's all up to the board and the people with the money and so on. It's just unfortunate that we are in a period of spending, and in the class/type/situation of a club that should be spending to improve. The clubs around us are doing exactly that. Others are relaxing and biding their time.

I'm just trying to get an overview of what is possible now and today. We'd like money, who wouldn't? The club is starting up all kinds of dodgy schemes to earn (evertonclaims, evertoncashback, 188bet, whatever) more money, and well, at least they're trying. In the end though, one could ask: what is needed from a chairman?

- That s/he loves the club?
- That s/he knows how to run it?
- That s/he has influence on important governing bodies, like the city?
- That s/he is frucking rich like butter is rich in fat?

Most obviously, our only demand is the latter. What we got now at the club, however, doesn't seem to fulfill any of the above. Except maybe the first, but even i have doubts on that.

I don't think the investment is all bad. We're top 10 (prob top 8) in player salaries. The board has never pressed Moyes to sell anyone. They ponied up the money to keep Arteta.

The problem is that we will never have new investment until we get (or are building) a new stadium. No one is going to invest 100M in a club and then potentially have to sink 200-400M on a new stadium right off the bat (actually that is not true, there are probably some money laundering clowns like Taskin out there who would be interested). Kenwright knows this and you can't say he hasn't been trying to address this problem. However KEIOC is hellbent on keeping us in the city (I disagree with them but I also understand too) while the city govt seems hellbent on screwing us over as well.

Liverpool doesn't seem to want to groundshare. We're f-ked. Maybe our only choise now is to wait and see if the ****e become a perennial mid table side which would make them more open to a groundshare.

You cant be serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.