The Entertainers - are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's essential. We'll lose form again no doubt and that will focus minds on the couple of duffers we have as attackers right now.

Never mind next summer, we need the striker in early January.

and force richarlison to the left? and tosun on the bench? i like it. we'd have to spend big

I think it's essential. We'll lose form again no doubt and that will focus minds on the couple of duffers we have as attackers right now.

Never mind next summer, we need the striker in early January.

Always need improvements on the squad regardless. Citeh don't stop spending and Fergie never settled for what he had if the right buy became available even when ManU were looking light years ahead and winning trebles. I'd say getting the right striker in is more important than whether it happens in January or next summer.

At the moment I'd say sorting a permanent deal for Gomes is the essential thing. Clearly the type of player that makes the team tick and has already shown he can play PL football. Can't let class like that slip through the fingers.

Someone tell me, is Silva more cautious in the first 45 before being more adventurous in the second? Seems to take the reigns off at half time and they play with more intensity second half. That football going forwards was beautiful to watch and when we lose the ball we are winning it back instantly.

I thought Gana was incredible today.

It will still take a couple of seasons to truely settle the squad and rid the club of some of the dross Koeman and Walsh saddled us with.

But it is a world of difference from the dross served up these past years.

Status
Not open for further replies.