The Entertainers - are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can solve that by signing a better forward in January.

We are looking very good right now. Silva has made his mark already.

Richarlison proved he's very capable of playing up top but you're right it feels like he's just as/even more effective on the left, so it makes sense for him to play there and to go for a new striker in the window.

If we played like that every game, we may win, we may lose, but we'd be playing good football and getting stuck in - that's all I ask for.

Allardyce absolutely broke me, I never thought that we would ever sink so low with as to bring in a charlatan such as him. Still watched us every game but it was genuinely painful. Even after we made our summer signings and cleared out some of the frauds I was feeling a bit meh, but its so good to be enjoying everton again. Even if we don't win theres the feeling that we are really building to something.

Sometimes you need to experience the lows to appreciate the highs.

Richarlison proved he's very capable of playing up top but you're right it feels like he's just as/even more effective on the left, so it makes sense for him to play there and to go for a new striker in the window.

If we played like that every game, we may win, we may lose, but we'd be playing good football and getting stuck in - that's all I ask for.
This!

This season has a feel good factor like the first Martinez season. We've hit form at the right time too. If we can beat Cardiff and get a result against either Liverpool or Chelsea we'll be in a great position to climb the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.