The Dyche Slap

Was the slap justified

• Yes - also Thatcher, a fantastic lady

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alex Ferguson lashed tea cups, footy boots and pizza around the gaffing he was lauded, gravel gob aims one playful slap and he's worse than Pol Pot.
Millenials, tsk, (rolls eyes)
Ferguson was a nob, and if Dyche has actually slapped a player he's a nob as well and should be given a written warning. You'd be dismissed from most jobs if you hit a colleague.

Write off the batt.

How we long for a Gary Stevens type, by far our best right back in my memory, although Seamus (happy St Patrick's day ) has been excellent value, a great leader and an example of professionalism.

We are back to playing people out of position, with Ben Godfrey looking promising against City as our best hope as he did for Carlo in times past.

With contracts up for Ashley Young and Seamus in the summer, Batterson needs kick on and get himself established and consistently at his best.

When Denzel Dumfries signed for Internationale, after a tortuous summer wait some seasons ago, our problems were compounded.

I think there is a Premier League player in Nathan and hope he fulfills his potential soon.
NSNO.

Last edited:
Write off the batt.

How we long for a Gary Stevens type, by far our best right back in my memory, although Seamus (happy St Patrick's day ) has been excellent value, a great leader and an example of professionalism.

We are back to playing people out of position, with Ben Godfrey looking promising against City as our best hope as he did for Carlo in times past.

With contracts up for Ashley Young and Seamus in the summer, Batterson needs kick on and get himself established and consistently at his best.

When Denzel Dumfries signed for Internationale, after a tortuous summer wait some seasons ago, our problems were compounded.

I think there is a Premier League player in Nathan and hope he fulfills his potential soon.
NSNO.
Gary Stevens was a hell of a player. A player not often mentioned now but he was a key part of what made us great in the 80s.