The Derby -Vandalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they win the title and it turns out it was all a dream an instead im a Japanese schoolgirl who solves crimes with my dog who is called Rolo and he can talk to me via psychic mind waves and I’m really good at Krav Maga for when I have to fight Yakuza baddies who are doing the crime so they can buy a load of property for dead cheap and change it all into a hotel that is really swanky and has a really cool nightclub in the top where David Guetta plays opening night and they have a restaurant that does the most amazing beef short rib but really it’s all a front so the Yakuza can launder money which they are making from drugs which they are buying from the Mexican Cartel and maybe they have a Mexican enforcer who is a luchador and we have way cool fights and it turns out the luchador is being forced to do it because the cartel are holding his family captive and sometimes he helps me discreetly because he wants this to fail so he can return to Mexico?

Buckets?

If that lot come by our ground and start carrying on I'm not too worried, because our cardboard cutouts will do them!

giphy.gif
Well they know what to do to them.

Inappropriate Language
Just get someone to post something on Twitter staying that if Liverpool fans cause damage then the club will be docked 15 points.

Hopefully enough of the gullible ##### believe it and stay away.

Yeah I’m sure about 6 of the 9 draws have been 0-0 as well
Yeah they were all pretty ok performances but without that something extra to get the win. I don't even remember us having a lucky draw in that time which is interesting considering the differences between the two sides in that time

The 2013 3-3 game was the only good game of football I remember though- wish I'd been there. That said I was in Miami so can't complain too much!

Surroundings of Goodison was covered in 6 times graffiti.

They will do the same again nailed on, they laugh at us at Anfield year on year they can wind us up with birthday cakes but why they feel the need to do this is beyond me.

The moment we break our horrendous 25 year record it will stop and we can enjoy some peace.

What if they win the title and it turns out it was all a dream an instead im a Japanese schoolgirl who solves crimes with my dog who is called Rolo and he can talk to me via psychic mind waves and I’m really good at Krav Maga for when I have to fight Yakuza baddies who are doing the crime so they can buy a load of property for dead cheap and change it all into a hotel that is really swanky and has a really cool nightclub in the top where David Guetta plays opening night and they have a restaurant that does the most amazing beef short rib but really it’s all a front so the Yakuza can launder money which they are making from drugs which they are buying from the Mexican Cartel and maybe they have a Mexican enforcer who is a luchador and we have way cool fights and it turns out the luchador is being forced to do it because the cartel are holding his family captive and sometimes he helps me discreetly because he wants this to fail so he can return to Mexico?
I knew it

Status
Not open for further replies.