The Derby -Vandalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
Should we be worried that the closer it gets the more chance that this game will be played at GP?

my fears are three fold:

The shoite fans cannot help themselves gathering in their thousands like lunatics at all major games
even without a ticket.

They will win their first prem title at our ground.

They will trash GP.

The three points above interlock, let me explain a little further. The shoite supporters are notorious for
having huge crowds turn up at Analfield for major games even if they do not have a ticket, this is done
not only to upset and unsettle the opposition but to give extra vocal support. Winning their first prem
will give them massive reasons to celebrate, but even more so winning it at GP. i believe that if they
where to win the prem at GP, which seems more and more likely as with the best will in the world we
will struggle against the shoite with our current squad and injuries, they will also already have the
12th man being their fans massing outside GP in their thousands and I therefore believe a lot of
vandalism may happen at GP and then probably a little retribution for our less savoury supporters.

With all the will in the world I do not believe this game could be played at GP safely and therefore
should not be played at GP.

I can see it already, the red echo stating it was Chelski/Manure/Man Shitty fans that vandalised GP
on the night of the derby whilst all redshoite fans where sitting at home in Norway watching the game
and therefore they cannot be held responsible for any damage to the stadium!

Should we be worried that the closer it gets the more chance that this game will be played at GP?

my fears are three fold:

The shoite fans cannot help themselves gathering in their thousands like lunatics at all major games
even without a ticket.

They will trash GP.

The three points above interlock, let me explain a little further. The shoite supporters are notorious for
having huge crowds turn up at Analfield for major games even if they do not have a ticket, this is done
not only to upset and unsettle the opposition but to give extra vocal support. Winning their first prem
will give them massive reasons to celebrate, but even more so winning it at GP. i believe that if they
where to win the prem at GP, which seems more and more likely as with the best will in the world we
will struggle against the shoite with our current squad and injuries, they will also already have the
12th man being their fans massing outside GP in their thousands and I therefore believe a lot of
vandalism may happen at GP and then probably a little retribution for our less savoury supporters.

With all the will in the world I do not believe this game could be played at GP safely and therefore

I can see it already, the red echo stating it was Chelski/Manure/Man Shitty fans that vandalised GP
on the night of the derby whilst all redshoite fans where sitting at home in Norway watching the game
Let them tear down Goodison, it will speed up the process of getting our new stadium.

Didn't Trump cover this already?

My fellow Evertonians,

Tonight, I am speaking to you because there is a growing humanitarian and security crisis at our southern stand.

Every day customs and border patrol agents encounter thousands of illegal Redshites trying to enter our ground.

We are out of space to hold them and we have no way to promptly return them back home to their boroughs.

Everton proudly welcomes millions of lawful supporters who enrich our society and contribute to our nation. But, all Evertonians are hurt by uncontrolled illegal ticketing operations. It strains canteen resources and drives down jobs and ups the price of Pasties.

Among those hardest hit are African-Evertonians and Hispanic Evertonians.

Our southern stand is a pipeline for vast quantities of illegal drugs, including meth, heroin, cocaine and Sherbert Fountains. Every week 300 of our supporters are killed by Sherbert alone, 90 percent of which floods across from our Park end stand. More Evertonains will die from drugs this year than were killed in the entire Vietnam War.

In the last two years, Stewards made 266,000 arrests of football related aliens with criminal records including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings.

Over the years thousands of Evertonians have been brutally killed by those who illegally entered our Stadium and thousands more lives will be lost if we don’t act right now.

This is a humanitarian crisis, a crisis of the heart and a crisis of the soul.

For those who refuse to compromise in the name of turnstyle security, I would ask, imagine if it was your child, your husband or your wife whose life was so cruelly shattered and totally broken trying to get through the metal things.

To every season ticket holder, pass a bill that ends this crisis. To every Evertonian, call Bill Kenwrights office and tell him to finally, after all of these decades, secure our stadium.

This is a choice between right and wrong, justice and injustice, and possibly tomatoes and tomatoes. This is about whether we fulfill our sacred duty to the Evertonians we serve.

When I took the oath of office, I swore to protect our ground. And that is what I will always do so help me God.

Thank you and good night.”

my fears are three fold:

even without a ticket.

They will trash GP.

Don't panic mate.
Oh, and sort out your carriage return key too.

giphy.gif

It should be played at Goodison. We’re already losing the advantage of having a crowd there, why give the horrible tw*ts even more advantage by playing at Wembley or somewhere like that?

Everton should stand firm on this. If the fixture can’t be played at GP on safety grounds because their fans can’t be trusted then it shouldn’t be played at all. Give us the points and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.