The Crown Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather it run over my foot and i get hundreds of thousands in compensation, enough to live the high life at weekends for the rest of my life :)

So would you sell a player to sign two as good as the one you sold, even if it was barkley or stones?
How would you know that they were equally as good though mate?

Its a risk and one that were probably best not taking by selling our boss young players to replace them. We should keep them and build a team round them to win shiny stuff would be the obvious answer now?

Although I did sell Carlos Bacca at Seville on FIFA to buy boss Bosmans with good effect so that means that Everton should defo try it.

To be honest i'd be more worried if our players weren't linked elsewhere.

It's a compliment. It means they're good.

I don't remember Nick Chadwick getting this attention.

How would you know that they were equally as good though mate?

Its a risk and one that were probably best not taking by selling our boss young players to replace them. We should keep them and build a team round them to win shiny stuff would be the obvious answer now?

Although I did sell Carlos Bacca at Seville on FIFA to buy boss Bosmans with good effect so that means that Everton should defo try it.

beliving keeping barkley or stones = success is a fools errand my friend

Barkley is a talent and when someone else wants him they will buy him, nothing the club will do beside drive that price up. theoretically if we signed two 24 year old players who came in and added to the squad more than the one barkley then would that not be better business?

i mean would you sell barkley if it meant the players who replaced him won us a trophy? Or would you sell him to sign a world class player (by pushing the price up)

Barkley is a talent and when someone else wants him they will buy him, nothing the club will do beside drive that price up. theoretically if we signed two 24 year old players who came in and added to the squad more than the one barkley then would that not be better business?

i mean would you sell barkley if it meant the players who replaced him won us a trophy? Or would you sell him to sign a world class player (by pushing the price up)
What the bejesus are you on about mate?

That was a party political broadcast by the Monster Raving Loony Party.

There is no way Stones is a stand in replacement for John Terry. John Stones is in no way a big enough arrogant racist bell to fill those boots.

Stay Stonesy - stay. Be a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.