The Crown Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the English quota, makes our stars more wanted especially since man u and Chelsea both need a new defender, Barkley will be wanted by all clubs and who wouldn't want James mccarthy .

Martinez with money is scary, Martinez with money raised by selling our proven better players (most of which he didn't sign) could be disastrous

Surely with the extra TV dosh we can now afford to tell teams we just don't want to sell our best players to them.
The only reason a player should go now is if they actually insist that they want to go.
Then, we make sure we get the highest price possible for them so they can be replaced with quality.

Surely with the extra TV dosh we can now afford to tell teams we just don't want to sell our best players to them.
The only reason a player should go now is if they actually insist that they want to go.
Then, we make sure we get the highest price possible for them so they can be replaced with quality.

We always make the player ask for the move, it saves us a shed load on Agents and Wages.

Its swings and roundabouts, I mean if we go to a player and say "Look, we have had a bid that we would accept, you interested?" I wonder how many would say "No, I feel valued here".

Leighton Baines.

Tony-Hibbert-Life-in-Angling-Angling-Times.jpg
putin-fishing.jpg

His Fishing trips are getting more and more homoerotic as the years go by

Quite simply these players have s price. If Chelsea want to pay ridiculous money then someone at Everton will make a value judgement and then reinvest to improve the squad. It will only hit the fan if these valuations are too low (flirting with bids of 15 mill) and the money is not reinvested properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.