The best in the business

Doesn't this club continue to pay admin and managers whilst working full time elsewhere? phenomenal and nugget face the two cases in point.

Shambles!

Graeme Sharp’s legacy is in tatters for me.

He had absolutely no business accepting the job on the board; in my opinion.

Might be the most fantastic fella ever; but how does that translate to working in a high pressure role; like on a board of a Premier League club?

Had the most comfortable of all jobs too; him and Graham Stuart being all expenses everywhere they went watching the club they love... why would he ever give that up?

….DBB and Sharp are not ‘unemployed’, they’re busy counting their pay-offs;

IMG_8506.jpeg

IMG_8507.jpeg

Unemployed……?

They got millions in golden handshake compensation, you won't see any of them waiting on a bus anytime soon.
But still unemployed technically. You can have all the money in the world but if you don't work you're unemployed. I thank you 😊

He had absolutely no business accepting the job on the board; in my opinion.

Might be the most fantastic fella ever; but how does that translate to working in a high pressure role; like on a board of a Premier League club?

Had the most comfortable of all jobs too; him and Graham Stuart being all expenses everywhere they went watching the club they love... why would he ever give that up?
Certainly not trying to defend the "Board", but I do remember around the time of Sharp's appointment, many fans were saying that they wanted former player representation on the board.

But still unemployed technically. You can have all the money in the world but if you don't work you're unemployed. I thank you 😊
When I worked in the Passport Office many moons ago, and when you had your occupation on your passport, one woman put her's down as a 'woman of independent means'. As I reached the end of on eight hour shift sticking photographs in passports I wished her all the best. lol

Certainly not trying to defend the "Board", but I do remember around the time of Sharp's appointment, many fans were saying that they wanted former player representation on the board.

May well be the case; but think my point remains there.

If I had to take a punt at anyone, the only person I van think who has any business acumen is Cahill?

Sharp was on to a hiding from the off. Had secured legendary status and now can't even step inside Goodison?

Felt st the time it was a cowardly move to appoint a "yes" man, and it was Sharp who was always on to a hiding there.