The ball falls to one of our players 10 yards out in the last minute of the Europa League Final ...

Who do you want it to fall to?

• Lukaku

Votes: 38 15.0%
  • Eto'o

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • Naismith

Votes: 43 17.0%
  • Mirallas

Votes: 40 15.8%
  • Barkley

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Baines

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Coleman

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Kone

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Osman

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Hibbert

Votes: 49 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osman, just to witness the mixed emotions in this place.....

Good shout that. One thing Osman has always delivered is assured finishes of difficult strikes. If the ball was looping and dropping out of the sky, I would feel more confident of Osman finishing it than any of our other players. He has great technique, scoring the best goal I have seen at Goodison v Larissa too.

Good shout that. One thing Osman has always delivered is assured finishes of difficult strikes. If the ball was looping and dropping out of the sky, I would feel more confident of Osman finishing it than any of our other players. He has great technique, scoring the best goal I have seen at Goodison v Larissa too.
I've been watching Everton for forty years now and that is the best goal I've seen us score. By the way I voted for Hibbert, fairy tales come true sometimes :celebrate:

Eto'o, his years of training leading upto this point would kick in and he'd slot it home.

Him or Baines, he'd be calm enough to at least get it on target. Not sure about the rest.

Assuming there is no guarantee it will go in then I'd want Hibbert as far away from this as possible!

The best finisher at the club has to be Eto'o although that miss against West Ham was Rosenthal-esque.

naismith ? Ha ha ha ha ha

The amount of times this lad has been set up around the 6 yard box and has blazed over the bar ??? unchallenged ! yet he has the most votes.

He is one of the last people i would think of.

Naismith's the best finisher at the club, no doubt. So in a practical sense I'd like it to fall to him because I'd be most confident. However, if it was a chance every footballer would put away and who I'd like it to fall to on an emotional level then one of Hibbert, Barkley or Osman.

Status
Not open for further replies.