The ball falls to one of our players 10 yards out in the last minute of the Europa League Final ...

Who do you want it to fall to?

• Lukaku

Votes: 38 15.0%
  • Eto'o

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • Naismith

Votes: 43 17.0%
  • Mirallas

Votes: 40 15.8%
  • Barkley

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Baines

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Coleman

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Kone

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Osman

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Hibbert

Votes: 49 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
naismith ? Ha ha ha ha ha

The amount of times this lad has been set up around the 6 yard box and has blazed over the bar ??? unchallenged ! yet he has the most votes.

He is one of the last people i would think of.

One of the last people? Are you kidding? Other than the one against West Ham and West Brom he puts everything away. Best finisher at the club in my opinion, think that opinion is shared by the majority also.

One of the last people? Are you kidding? Other than the one against West Ham and West Brom he puts everything away. Best finisher at the club in my opinion, think that opinion is shared by the majority also.
I don't think he is the best finisher at the club.

I think he is the best player to find space for himself to get the shot away yes, but he isn't the best finisher.

jesus christ.

you came to that conclusion based on my thought of Naismith blazing over the bar ? Right

Ignore him mate. Some might say that the real tell tale sign of a Rawk infiltrator is signing up to an Everton forum, trolling the place by posting the same spam over and over again : getting banned and repeating the feat.

As for the question, gotta be Eto'o. Got the experience and ability to score it under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.